The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Vetrans day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vetrans day
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 07:02 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
In observance I will be watching diectv channel 538 the western channel Audie Murphy marathon !
That is all.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 07:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah fuck the NFL !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 07:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Or as a friend of mine has been know known to refer to it as;
Happy Chesty Puller Day !!!!

Without the veterans, we ain't got squat.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have noticed, "Thank you for your service" as a sales ploy, in the past year or so? I never thought Veteran status was a big deal, and it never gained me anything. I never explored health services at the VA, and in hearing about the AZ scandals, I'm kinda glad I never looked into VA services. Maybe it's free, but my impression is that it's second rate care.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: PS I need to rig up a flag holder. My store bought holder is located in a cactus jungle, it's getting dangerous to try to stick a flag in there, lately. I'll get right on it!

[ November 11, 2017, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 01:50 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Veterans should be able to go to any doctor or any care facility free of charge and the V A should be abolished .the gubmint cant get anything right !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2017 02:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My take on the VA. Paul, remember the campout we had at your place when Danny Batastini showed up and he said the Reno VA hospital operated on him and removed one lung, then told him that he was cancer free?

Yeah, right! Then he died six months later! That's what I think about when I hear about health care at the VA.

IT'S SUSPECT!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters