The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Moral of the story...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moral of the story...
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2017 09:37 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys,
Saw this on one of our local news boards, and found it to be quite humorous!

Moral of the story...if you are going out for an evening of crime, dine on several cans of beans, a dozen pickled eggs, and drink several beers...it just could save you in the interview room!

Police: Kansas City suspect’s flatulence shuts down interrogation
KANSAS CITY (AP) – A police interrogation of a Kansas City man charged with drug and gun offenses ended prematurely when an investigator was driven from the room by the suspect’s excessive flatulence.

A detective reported that when asked for his address, 24-year-old Sean Sykes Jr. “leaned to one side of his chair and released a loud fart before answering.”

The Kansas City Star reports that Sykes “continued to be flatulent” and the detective was forced to quickly end the interview.

Sykes appeared in court Monday, charged with being a felon in possession of three firearms and possession with intent to sell cocaine. The charges stem from police traffic stops this month and in September in Kansas City.

The federal public defender’s office hasn’t responded to an Associated Press email seeking comment Friday.

[ November 10, 2017, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 03:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's funny !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 06:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm? I can see, "disgusting" and "rude," but I was never entertained by butt jokes, fart jokes and toilet humor. That news item doesn't square with my concept of FUNNY STUFF.

Now, let me share a little development. Previous my surgery, you know, my personal flatulence was tolerable but the stink was about average. My wife may have had a completely different opinion?

Since the surgery and removing three feet of infected small bowel, there is this nice bonus. I'm being totally candid, for what it's worth, but my passing gas doesn't stink like normal. I mean, trapped under the covers, etc., this odor is more like FOOD, for lack of a better description. Now, I'm chuckling because I'm going to say something you don't hear every day: Lately, my farts smell like good old home cooking! Yeah, I know. In your dreams; right? Maybe from the bowel cleansing and removing a key piece of digestive function, perhaps the "flora" culture biology has changed? In other words, I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting full benefit and nutrition from the food I eat? It passes through only partially digested and lacking the stink part? A very unscientific observation, I admit.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. [Smile] I will also deny I ever said it, in mixed company.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 11, 2017, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2017 06:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Fartin flowers eh Leonard
?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters