The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How about trying something different?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How about trying something different?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 05, 2017 03:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just turned on the TV and we have breathless coverage of the latest shooting, this time in Texas.

I propose downplaying this news. It is my firm belief that all of these sick assholes are simply followers, they never had a unique idea n their life but they snag on to the GLORY they see on TV and decide that this is a good way to gain fame for their miserable existence.

Don't glorify this shit, put it on the back page, maybe a one minute blurb at the end of the broadcast. This shameful stuff has got to be choked off. I'm tired of the glory and the game of trying to improve on the previous bodycount.

It's the same thing with all of the mass carnage, whether it's poisoning total strangers or running people down on sidewalks. Strictly copycat. I'm not calling for censorship, but this wall to wall 24/7 coverage is ENCOURAGING THE FRUITCAKES !

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2017 06:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Heard almost nothing I must not be monitoring the right outlets.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters