The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm cleared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm cleared
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2017 03:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, had my pre op inspection today, to see if I'm healthy enough for this procedure. I passed. They do about two a week at this facility, exact same thing. As near as I was able to understand, they will do it incrementally, keep going until they see good stuff.

The stuff I need to do, by the hour, take certain drugs, etc. And, if I don't, they will cancel and reschedule. I'm warned.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2017 02:16 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Follow directions and be well LB .

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2017 03:58 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Our prayers are with you LB.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 20, 2017 11:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, all.

I just returned from Walmart, and the pharmacy. Got some kick ass antibiotics, and something that some of you may be familiar with called Go Lightly.

Oh, by the way, every time I go to the Walmart down by the pharmacy I'm always behind somebody buying a whole shopping cart full of groceries and they get free plastic bags....you know, the ones that they want to charge me ten cents apiece for?

Here's the thing, apparently these people are some type of welfare recipients and they don't have to pay for the nice (free) bags; that they want to sell me for ten cents, right?

But, they don't recycle those fucking bags like I do when I get them from various establishments that don't bother charging me. So, this is no bullshit, these people walk out of the store with 10 cents X (about) 20 bags, all free, and they never bring them back to the store, probably throw them away, 'cause they are free, ya know?

When they ask me if I want bags, I always say; "only if they are free." And, they think I'm joking, of course. But, in the first place, I'm fucking tired of these CRUSADERS that mandated NO FREE ONE TIME USE PLASTIC BAGS. It's a bogus issue anyway since they have proved that plastic bags only account for 3% of the trash on the highway. It's not the major crisis that we were lead to believe but now the SHEEP are stuck with this situation in California, and it's soon to arrive in your state, (by the way). All National trends start here.

But, why the hell do welfare people get free plastic bags? Why don't they recycle those free plastic bags subsidized by ME, the taxpayer? I'm sorry but this shit really does piss me off and I have to sound off on my little forum. Sorry about that.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2017 11:44 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Plastic bags notwithstanding, best of luck to you!

Speaking of antibiotics, when I had my back surgery, they pumped 3 large bottles of some antibiotic into my IV before I headed to the OR.

I did have a list of pre-op 'No-No's' as well. One was the fact I could not chew gum, swallow any water from brushing my teeth, or put any candy in my mouth the morning of surgery...I was tempted to do something ornery, but they DID ask me again when I checked in.

Behave yourself! [Big Grin]

[ September 20, 2017, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2017 05:07 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Bitching about fucking bags...Yep Leonard's fine.

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2017 10:55 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Coyote huntin is especially fine when those bags are stuck in a bush blowing in the breeze. The same morons that brought us these bags are the ones that want to charge you for them now be cause they are a problem. the a same people that said soy was our savior now have food labeled soy free.
the same people that told us only red wheat from Montana was good for us or only triticale wheat was acceptable and now claim anything with gluten will kill you. I love just watchin the passing parade. fuk em !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2017 02:53 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Never heard of paying for grocery bags.

Just kick it's ass Leonard! Hopefully they don't need to go too far to find good.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2017 03:26 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Our one grocery store charges a few pennies for the plastic bags. I bought some reusable ones and used them for a long time until the other half started complaining about them and they wore out. I could take the plastic ones with me but always for get too. Sometimes I grab the paper bags.

Anyway good luck LB with the surgery. Follow the doc's orders it'll go better down the road.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2017 06:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Booger, there was something about candy and how to brush my teeth. I better read the instructions again!

Thanks. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2017 06:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Morning. And by the way, I was texting with my daughter yesterday about, (what else?) the damned plastic bags! Anyway, she's up in Hot tub, Marin County and said they don't bother charging for the bags anymore. Also said she never goes to Walmart, so that might be part of my problem?

Anyway, she is flying down on Monday, the 2nd and I need to pick her up at 11:30 which won't interfere with my antibiotic schedule, nor my Go Lightly "prep", but I won't be much company, in and out of the rest room; you know?

Then, Corey and Devo, (granddaughter) will be down (drive down) on the seventh to relieve Shell and assist wherever they can while she drives back, (has a job) and since we don't know how long I might need assistance? It probably depends on if they need to open me up between asshole and appetite? Don't kid yourself, I only sound brave and cavalier. It's just that when you must remove some of that plumbing, I like my poop a certain way, if you don't mind. But, I will deal with it, and keep y'all posted, fer sure! I know, TMI

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2017 08:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee..........Trust me on this one;
Who-ever named that evil stuff "Go Lightly" has a sick twisted sense of humor !!!!

Best of luck & stay strong !!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2017 10:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I will, I will!

In the interest of accuracy, as I pass by the refrigerator, I notice that this particular stuff is called Gavis(something) and not, repeat, not called GoLightly. Damned near made a mistake, but since I corrected it, I'm in the clear; or at least excused.

Listen, I've been through this more than a half a dozen times so I have laugh at disco stomp whatever. Stock up on reading material, etc.

TMI The thing is, or the threshold, as the case may be, is that certain development when you must refrain the usual wiping regimen and notice tenderness, then start blotting very carefully. If you've been there, I don't have to explain further.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters