The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I think the time has come to be aggressive!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think the time has come to be aggressive!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 12, 2017 08:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This thing in Charlottesville never should have got out of hand if the police had not been instructed to stay out of it.

As far as I am concerned, its past time to confront these jackasses. Wade in there with nightsticks, (for starters) and apply a few lumps. And, no more catch and release. Put these black clad assholes in jail with substantial bail.

I mean, really, who's in charge here? This violence needs to be toned down and I think the best way is to fight fire with fire.

Bearing in mind my previous post this morning, recognize the difference. In one case, the man is walking down the road minding is own business. On the other hand, all these people in black, bussed in from out of state, wearing masks and itching for riots and violence. Whack them, give them a taste of what they are dishing out. I believe, if they see that they will not be allowed to break numerous laws, at least half of them won't want to actually get criminal charges. It won't compensate for the couple hundred bucks $ that they are paid for storing up trouble.

Read about it here:
https://patriotpost.us/alexander/51144

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31275 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters