The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » These situations really upset me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These situations really upset me
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted September 12, 2017 07:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look at this video. Near as I can tell, a citizen is walking down a country road minding his own business when a cop stops him, disarms him and cuffs him.

I place myself in the man's situation and it bothers the hell out of me. The whole focus is on the gun, of course.

I hope he wins a judgement, and the cop suffers some monetary negative. It ain't right!

Good hunting. El Bee

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/sdf-army-combat-veteran-loses-guns-2a-rights-1567-days/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2017 07:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if that NRA right to carry insurance would cover something like this incident ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2017 07:12 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Ignorant fucks like that make my blood boil. So the guy with the badge walks up and starts finger fucking the mans firearm. Then when the innocent man object the jelly donut eating prick decides to step up the aggression. Of course the other prick decides to back up his brothers illegal action.

Then storm trooper POS immediately lies and says he asked for the mans gun, where the video clearly shows the prick grabbing the citizen firearm.

This whole thing is just so wrong on so many levels.

When someone said earlier about a fish rots from the head down. I am still waiting for AG Sessions to press charges against Hillery, loise lerner, debbie wasserman shultz, and many of the others. With that much corruption on a national level, no wonder it trickles down to state and local leo's.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2017 07:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2017 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not always so vey compassionate for my fellow man's situation or predicament. I mean, I can look at so many reporters sticking a mic in the face of some woman who's house just blew up, and I am seldom motivated to offering money when my fellow man is in need.

Except, when it involves your average Joe with a gun and your average "dickhead" Law Enforcement Officer who reverts to type and reacts to GUN as if it's a goddamned rattlesnake. Then, forget about something called the "Second Amendment." All they know is; get that gun and harass the citizen. Forget politeness, forget basic constitutional rights, just react to the firearm beyond all rationality.

And, that's what happened in this video. The fucking cop turns into a NAZI, all powerful and the citizen is regarded as a TURD. BLM Demonstrators get a lot more respect than the average citizen with a gun. The gun changes everything. Except when a gang banger in the inner city is caught with his Saturday Night Special. In that case, they take it from him and there are no charges; the Officer keeps it in his private stash for when he needs a reason to shoot some poor nigger that reaches for his waistband. "Oh look, he DOES have a gun!"

Being a cop is a job that has zero attraction for me. Because I'm not on that power trip, BADGE AND GUN, and ordering citizens around, or I will arrest you and figure out the reason. There is always some ordinance that covers my ass and puts the citizen in deep shit.

Yes, we need the police. The problem is, the sort of person that wants the job has a few reasons that aren't so perfect. I don't know the percentages, but there are a lot of cops that look for self gratification, it's not just a job. How many? you say? I don't know but suspect it's quite a few.

The problem is, they can shoot ya and get away with it. If you are armed, it makes it that much easier. I wonder about the percentages? How many cops would just as soon rescind the Second Amendment? More than the average citizen, I suspect.

All I know is that I hate to see a cop play chickenshit with a citizen who is innocently armed. They can't think straight when they see that gun! Not all, but some. And since I am frequently armed, it bothers me that I'm not going to get a fair reaction when stopped on the street or minding my own business, driving somewhere. That's all I'm trying to say.

(end of rant)
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters