The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Utah nurse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Utah nurse
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2017 05:18 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20519/watch-crazy-police-manhandle-arrest-utah-nurse-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=crowder

"Police Manhandle, Arrest Utah Nurse After She Refuses To Illegally Hand Over Patient’s Blood To Cops"

OK, Other than the obvious violations done by the police officer, I have to ask, why didn't any of the other officers witnessing this injustice and humiliation to the nurse put a stop to this? Is this another case of the "Blue line" where they protect their own no many what? How far doe the blue line go? stealing, rape, murder, How far? IMO this guy should be arrested, manhandled, cuffed, and do the perp walk right out of the hospital and put behind bars, just like her, and perhaps the other LEO's who conspired with him to violate her rights should be charged too.

IMO, another example giving a black eye to the unknown numbers of great/honest LEO's who show exemplary integrity and guts, I think they are losing their pride with more and more of these events being brought to light with today's technology.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2017 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems a clear cut case of assault and battery, to me?

But, wouldn't you think that cop would know a little more about such things than the rest of us? I mean, he stepped on his dick on several issues, I think?

Where's 49? He ain't gonna stay mad, is he?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters