The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Sheriff Joe fan here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sheriff Joe fan here
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted August 26, 2017 09:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with everything he has done, from baloney sandwiches and pink uniforms, to stopping suspicious Mexicans.

After more than 20 years as Sheriff of Maricopa County, he refused to enforce some rule...BFD.

What? he's 83-84 years old and they want to repay him for his service to the community by slapping him in jail?

I agree with Trump.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: http://www.weeklystandard.com/friday-night-news-dump-trump-pardons-convicted-sheriff-joe-arpaio-white-house-aide-sebastian-gorka-out/article/2009440

[ August 26, 2017, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2017 06:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I do too !!
Now: free the Bundy's !!

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2017 06:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama can release a Porta Rican communist and the Media yawns. But Sheriff Joe stops obvious wetbacks and it's worse than murder. Will we ever get this country tilted in the "right" direction?

This Antifa crap is getting out of hand, total lawlessness! Police have their hands tied. I'm for arresting, (and not releasing) these anarchists. It's obviously orchestrated by guys like Soros and they won't be happy until we have a complete and total breakdown of society. All it takes is for good men to do nothing.

There is enough evidence to charge these Left-wingers with conspiracy. It takes coordination and MONEY to get these rabble rousers to the venues. Somebody is pulling the strings and the government knows who it is, since they know everything.

I can't believe these demonstrations are allowed to go on. The first asshole that puts on a black hoodie and goggles should be arrested on the spot!

It can't be allowed to go on, fuck the Media! They get advanced warning so they don't miss any violence. Are they doing this just for ratings? Or is the Media a willing partner in Anarchy It sure looks like it from here.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2017 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is another opinion, from someone with a little more credentials than I. His argument is basically, that Trump jumped the gun by not allowing the appeal process to proceed.

Yeah, right. But then again, if Sheriff Joe was denied a jury trial, because his sentence might have been less than six months, that puts a fine point on it.

In any case, he's not going to jail and the threat is scandalous, in my opinion. Now, where is ko ko?

Good hunting. El Bee

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450934/trump-arpaio-pardon-unmerited-unnecessary-impulsive

[ August 30, 2017, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters