The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » here's another idea from the Liberals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: here's another idea from the Liberals
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2017 06:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fail a background check, you could be arrested, maybe? Not for attempted murder, attempted purchase of a firearm.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/washington-law-will-alert-survivors-when-domestic-abuse-1796997467

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2017 05:59 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of ''interesting'' statistics.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2017 08:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my point is:

#1 You want to buy a weapon.

#2 You don't know this, but you are restricted from purchasing.

#3 FBI and ATF deny purchase.

#4 You tried to buy a gun, were denied, and thereby committed the crime of ATTEMPTING to buy a gun, while not knowing that you were restricted.

So, to summarize, I see this as a slippery slope. Gun control advocates see no problem with restricting my Constitutional Rights and think it's a good idea, better safe than sorry. Then the double whammy of prosecution, for innocently attempting to buy a gun.

And, don't forget, a large percentage of the denials are false, for one reason or another. Liberals are such control freaks, they like to cite misleading statistics. I think the nut job, Maxine Waters has lately been throwing around a ridiculous number, 700 Billion something? Only idiots are impressed by numbers like that.

Slightly off base but black people should be embarrassed by some of their black congressmen; Guam tipping over, hiding cash in the freezer, & that Big Momma, Sheila in the red dress from Texas and a lot more. It would be nice if there was some type of IQ test qualification before allowing unintelligent congressmen and women to vote on critical issues.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I may be discharged today? Solid food, finally! Damn, Paul, I feel for you!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2017 11:38 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you feel better LB.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2017 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. I'm out.
That was considered "observation". And learned nothing. Oh well, have a new medication that will be a big help, they tell me?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS the particular drug that I won't be taking any more, which is fine by me because it costs $1,320 per month, of which I pay half and Medicare pays the other half. I've been on it for almost two years, add it up. Anybody need a goodly supply at a cheap price? And also, another med that isn't anywhere near as expensive but apparently, no longer needed. I can tell you one thing, doctors are oblivious as to the cost of medications. I may open up a used drugs store?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2017 10:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
While we are at it, here's more slippery slope. The bastards keep beating you down!

What would you do?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/19/lawsuit-alleges-michigan-agency-told-grandfather-hed-have-to-give-up-gun-rights-to-foster-his-grandson.html

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2017 12:36 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That thing where evil succeeds when good people do nothing.......................
It looks like in this case, good people ARE doing something !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters