The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Whacking and Stacking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whacking and Stacking
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2017 10:05 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Lest y'all think is all that I do is fish...
Big Al Morris from FoxPro and I lit up the local coyotes week before last. He came out here with his cameraman and we created an episode for the FoxPro's TV show called Furtakers. We had an incredible week with lots of exciting action. We had 22 coyotes respond to the calling in 3 full days of hunting. We certainly weren't able to kill all of them. Sometimes they hung up. Others came in more than one at a time. When that first shot goes off they scatter like quail and are super tough to hit. Well hard for me to hit anyway. Of the coyotes that did give us a good opportunity though, we put them on the ground. Hopefully it will turn into an outstanding show.

Me with a big old, mean male. Probably the oldest coyote I've killed in this part of the state.
 -

Look at the tooth wear on this old dog.
 -

Al and I, with another old coyote.
 -

Here is the whole lot of us Al, me, and his dogs Gritta and Ted. This is one ugly little coyote.
 -

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2017 08:11 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds really cool! We have raised six children. Oldest is almost 21 and we never had cable TV. We do watch lots of movies and we all are internet addicts. I have missed the hunting shows though.

Sure wish I could see the pictures once there is a video or episode made be sure to post a link here I would love to see it!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters