The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » It wasn't even a nail biter?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It wasn't even a nail biter?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted June 21, 2017 05:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Georgia election last night was another win for Republicans in spite of all the trash talk by Media against Donald Trump.

Handel won by 5 points despite the massive spending by the Democrat wonder boy.

Here's what Tucker Carlson said last night:

[D]emocrats still have literally no idea why they keep losing elections. If they did they would have run a real candidate with a real job who understands the constituents he is attempting to represent.

Instead, Democrats put up a 30-year-old semi-employed documentary filmmaker who can’t even vote for himself because he doesn’t live in the district. He’s got a ton of trendy rich people positions on just about every topic – the abortion people love him. He is gravely concerned about climate and childhood obesity and the availability of organic kale. He thinks illegal aliens are noble. He went to the London School of Economics. He is super fit and way smarter than you want.

We could go on and on, but you’ve seen it all before. That’s the point. Voters have seen it before, too. And outside of Brooklyn and in the west side of L.A., they are not that into it. That’s why Democrats keep losing.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31351 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2017 12:51 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Dems could have saved face & major coin just running an employed gas station mechanic that drinks beer with his wife on week-ends and can debate the merits of dry rub versus sauce. A simple campaign slogan like "We gotta straighten this shit out" would be good, too.

Hell, they might even have won.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7522 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 03:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The complicit media is full of shit. The folks that buy their shit are the minority we proved that in the last Presidential election. we are being force fed this crap and are expected to believe it. I can never get a valid argument out of any of the Trump haters they really are quite vacuous and out of touch with reality.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 03:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
P.S. we have all the guns !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 11:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul;
Every now & then as the opportunity arises and the sprit moves me I'll pull over at a sand wash and empty a clip or two for practice.
A couple of days ago, just for yucks & giggles I tried a few shots 'gangster style' with the pistol held head high & sideways.
You've got to try this sometime !!!!!
Looks stupid.
Feels stupid.
and
Is stupid inaccurate.
Thank you, Hollywood for showing punks how to shoot !!!

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7522 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 12:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THAT WAS YOU?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 01:03 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer the throwing the shot technique up and sideways flipping your wrist as to throw the shot ! Very kool Gangsta !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2017 02:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I hope that if I am ever in a self defense situation that the other guy looks really kool !!!

"Fast is fine.........accurate is final".
W. Earp

El Bee; Nope.......Wasn't me......I was never there.......Never met the guy.......Clearly a case of mistaken identity.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2017 06:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
but, they said, he looked like grandpa Walton? That's you! And, did ya notice the gravy!

My most impressive trick shot starts with the classic sideways, but then catching the empty, (and hot) brass in your teeth and dropping them in succession, into your shirt pocket. It takes a little practice, and a few blistered lips; but, when you need to look cool in a firefight, it does it. Try it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2017 08:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
We ever have another camp-out.........I could sell tickets to see that !!!!!!!

[Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2017 01:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We can sure as hell talk about it. The major thing that caused me to forget campouts, truthfully was when some people backed out of the last planned campout. I know things in general are more important than our little get together, but we need participants first, and commitment. And, I hate to beg, so you guys are either interested in the campout or we can forget it. You know, there have been times when we had more than fifty members show up. I'd like to see a big turnout but even a modest turnout is worth it. I get a little disgusted when people suddenly have more important stuff. That's all I ask; when you say that you are coming, don't back out at the last minute.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters