The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » something to think about

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something to think about
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2017 06:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
and, in which case, I'm screwed!

https://ccwsafe.com/blog/22804

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31275 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2017 07:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"...............may be assumed to be that way in real life".

This is the new legal standard ??????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7485 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 16, 2017 03:04 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, assuming will be the new norm if it fits the agenda of the media or especially the fruitcake courts in Commifornia. In Heaven on Earth Commifornia it seems just having a picture of a gun makes you a deranged killer that should be put through mind control therapy.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 16, 2017 03:10 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Just look at the sentence at the bottom of my post
I love beautiful women, fine wine and poking dead things with a stick. First I must be homophobic cause I didn't include queers or lesbos. I am obviously a drunkard because I drink wine. and thirdly I must be some kind of sick pervert because I said I enjoy poking!!! dead things with a stick. I am doomed also...

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 16, 2017 06:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think a first grader in Kalifornia was arrested recently for biting his cookie in the shape of a gun and pointing it at one of the girls, who spit on him, but the teacher was totally freaked out and called 911. The kid who was frog marched off the grounds in handcuffs, will be out and his record sealed when he turns 18, the teacher is still in therapy.

Now, I just made up parts of this report but it is based, like they say in the movies, on a true story. I remember very clearly, when I was in Kindergarten, I was severely admonished for looking up some girls dress during nap time. I still have to report to my parole officer every month until my 100th birthday in 2042, then I'm free and the record will be expunged.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31275 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 16, 2017 01:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Walt.............
It's ok; I enjoy poking ALIVE things with a pointed stick !!!!

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7485 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters