The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » surveillance video of Times Square Terrorist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: surveillance video of Times Square Terrorist
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 23, 2017 09:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch this and try to figure out why our Media is portraying this deliberate incident as anything but what it was, deliberate running down of innocent civilians.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=090_1495179452

edit: oh yeah, this same Media can't figure out what happened at a concert in England, in which 21 people were blown to pieces. It could have been related to the elections, heaven's no, not a terrorist attack!

[ May 23, 2017, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 11:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The question begs to be asked; "At what point is it prudent to start registering muslims ?"

Yeah, I know; religion of peace & tolerance, not all muslims are extremists, Nazi hate speech and all of that.
Tell it to the latest bombing victims.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 11:56 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Like, Savage said today how many more kids have to die ? He was talking about Manchester.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 12:28 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
The UK is going to see more of this happen, and so will Europe.

They were so permissive of letting all of the refugees in, the terrorists just infiltrated with the rest of the people.

Now, they can't get the genie back in the bottle, and will always be on the defense.

When we were in London two years ago, I asked our tour guide about the 'no-go' zones in London...he said they were real, and it is like the wild west in some parts of the city--the cops will not even go there. So much for preventative policing...letting the inmates run the asylum.

Now, we have a president that WANTS to protect us here before we see what happened in Manchester, and the bleeding heart libs say we are too mean, and that we are racist...unreal...

[ May 23, 2017, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 12:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget, I said it here and have been saying it for twenty years, if there ever is a WWIII, it will be a war of religion. The entire world against Islam. They figure they can't lose, they either win or they wind up in Paradise with barely enough virgins to go around.

Who knows, a few Muslim countries may decline to commit suicide, but the radicals will provoke the inevitable conflict and carnage. I don't know what the limit might be but I plan on it.

In spite of the Press, the Democrats, and half of the establishment Republicans, I think Trump is doing a far better job than Hillary could ever do. At some point, a credible Democrat has to step forward and tell the radicals to knock it off and be sensible. They lost, find an acceptable candidate for the next election. This "resistance" is futile. Grow up, face reality.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 01:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
As long as President Trump is pissing off the liberals, I figure he must be doing a good job.

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2017 05:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had my reservations about Trump, like a lot of people. Since the election he has shot himself in the foot because he can't keep his big mouth shut.

However, I can't fault his actions, at all. He is doing what he said he would do which is a lot more than any president in recent history, near as I can tell?

If he can quit the chatter and keep up with what he has already done and continue, this guy could beat Barry to being carved into Mount Rushmore! I mean it, he has the potential.

And, it's a pity that just doing what he promised would be such a BFD. If he keeps up with "doing the right thing" this country could emerge in the next 7 1/2 years so much better off than where fucking Obama left off. Trump got elected not a minute too soon.

And, here we are with the SHAMEFUL MEDIA biting at his heels every step of the way! This is disgusting, what the Democrats, the entire Media and half of the establishment RINOS are doing to block him every step of the way!

Build the fucking wall and be done with it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2017 06:22 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know if this means anything or not, but it seems that the 'younger' generation, and especially the media is very embarrassed about American exceptionalism and the basic tenets of patriotism.

When I was in grade school, we began every morning with the flag salute and sang the first verse of 'God Bless America'. I guess today we would be considered radicals, and the snowflake mommies and daddies would have their kids protesting, taking a knee or running for the exits...not to mention having the wrath of the ACLU coming down on the case.

Technology and information is a good thing to a point. I honestly think that more technology, and the access to the internet with all of the false crap out there, has lead to a society that doesn't know what to believe anymore. Most of the crap they do believe in doesn't even exist or is false.

I think it is easy to radicalize someone that has no sense of what is right, wrong, or even what is true.

It just seems that the more information we are exposed to, the worse things seem to be...I don't think we had Americans being radicalized when the old version of the 'internet' was a set of Encyclopedias.

I am turning into a curmudgeon I guess...it wouldn't hurt my feelings to go back to the IBM selectric typewriters, rotary dial telephones, and pink message notes instead of cell phones and voice mail...

Starting to sound like my parents... [Big Grin]

[ May 24, 2017, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2017 11:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay, booger. You have a problem. We all have a problem with Liberalism and their propaganda machine directed at our young.

We all have been standing around with our thumb up our ass while the Left has indoctrinated our kids and hijacked the National Education System.

I hate the idea of "minders" but truthfully, we have to do something about the way Progressives are poisoning young and impressionable minds.

They think they have the answers and they award each other TENURE to perpetuate the teachings of Saul Alinsky's "RULES FOR RADICALS.

It's right there smacking us in the face and we somehow let it happen. Maybe the "Millennials" are lost to us, and maybe not? This bullshit about safe spaces on campus, and walking out of a speech by the Vice President because they felt threatened!

We got a Nation of Wimps! No need to sugarcoat it.

Thank God we helped the NRA elect Trump and un-elect The Beast!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2017 09:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It is our responsibility to stop the complicit media and shut them down, this is not shutting down free speech this stopping treasonous acts.
At some point the lying and misinformation must stop lest we all perish!

[ May 25, 2017, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2017 06:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
^ that's what I'm talking about!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters