The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Today's disgusting news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Today's disgusting news
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2017 11:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Next time you get routed to one of those Indian Call Centers, be sure to ask about this!

http://thediplomat.com/2017/05/is-india-really-winning-its-war-on-open-defecation/

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2017 12:06 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
And to think they have nuclear weapons!

When I left Alaska I went to work back east. I got an invitation from a gal I knew in Juneau to meet her in New York City where she had business. On more than one occasion we saw homeless men defecating in the streets.

On my last evening there we were crossing the street to our hotel and waiting for the light. There was a greenway between the lanes with a park bench. My lady friend said, "Is that man masturbating??" I turned to look just as he shot a wad all over the sidewalk. We decided to cross the street in a different location.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2017 12:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow !!
All those diseases !!!
I've been concerned for the well-being of my friend from 'Windows Central' who's going to fix my computer by me pressing control & the letter R.
Perhaps I haven't heard from him lately because he's ill.
I hope not, because even though he ends our conversations by cursing me and hanging up on me, I think that we've grown quite close the many times he's called.

Or possibly he's spending some quality time with the guy from U.S. Pharmacy. Haven't heard from him lately, either.

[Big Grin]

Did I mention that jerking around tele-marketers is a hobby of mine ???

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2017 05:58 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Too funny KOKO I get calls from
windows weekly from Indonesians named Kirk !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2017 05:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They finally know better than to call me anymore. Because I'm on a Mac. They keep asking me to press the "windows" key, which I can't find. Drives them nuts!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: PS yes, they do have nuclear weapons which is a concern. However, their neighbor, Pakistan also has Nuks, and they are certifiable lunatics. Have you ever worked with Pakistanis? I have. I'm telling you, they would just as soon drop the friggin' bomb and get it over with. To their way of thinking, they can't lose, Paradise and 72 virgins awaits!

[ May 15, 2017, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters