The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » They say Trump fired Comey?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They say Trump fired Comey?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 11, 2017 09:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If I ever had a moment when I thought Democrats were normal people.

and

If I ever thought the News Media had any sense of objectivity.

Then Keith Olberman, (a card carrying Leftist) needs to have a net thrown over him right away and sent to a place where he can't hurt himself.

The rest of the Media and every Democrat in Washington should be carefully watched to make sure they can't access any sharp objects.

See the following demand by Keith Olberman

quote:

Olbermann Calls On Foreign Intelligence Services to Overthrow the U.S. Government. Really.
What does GQ magazine think it's doing endorsing this nonsense?
6:15 PM, May 11, 2017 By MARK HEMINGWAY
The former MSNBC host calls on foreign intelligence agencies—including, incredibly, the Russian GRU—to help overthrow the U.S. government.

The Left has truly lost it's mind!

Good hunting. El Bee
(you can't make this shit up)

[ May 11, 2017, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2017 07:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So..........Help me out, here.
The Russians should overthrow our government because Trump was in cahoots with the Russians to interfere with our election ?????

Someone had a big bowl of Stupid for breakfast, liked it and had seconds ?????

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2017 11:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I "think" that must be what happened? Or, he was dropped on his head, as a baby and isn't responsible for anything he says or does. In any event, he does't even deserve to be broadcasting from the basement of GQ Magazine, sort of a web based gig, not a REAL reporter anymore because he's been doing stupid stuff for way too long. He will never be on cable or broadcast TV and this is all he has left. It's like if he was once an Indianapolis 500 driver and now because of his idiot behavior, he is entered in the Soapbox Derby on a trial basis.

Keith really should be in a straightjacket. How far he has fallen.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 12, 2017 11:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The actual article:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/olbermann-calls-on-foreign-intelligence-services-to-overthrow-the-u.s.-government.-really./article/2008007

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2017 03:41 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
He's always been an asshole of the first order even when he was pretending to be a sportscaster a turd is a turd is a turd ! He is so unimportant his parents forgot who he was .

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2017 07:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, don't forget, Trump Derangement is an ugly thing, currently infecting half the damned population!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters