The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » a couple of questionnable emails this morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a couple of questionnable emails this morning
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2017 08:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I got two emails, both from females.

The first wanted to register. The first page of Huntmasters says that registrations are closed. (full stop)

Last month I had considerable problems due to excessive bogus registrations, might have been close to 800, I didn't have time to count them, but I spent most of three days clearing that crap from the Board.

So, this woman thought it didn't pertain to her and wanted an explanation for why she couldn't join Huntmasters?

The second, sent about twenty minutes later, from a female, had a rather long dissertation about an organization that she was affiliated with. Concerned something about Downs Syndrome?

But she also included a link to a thread on Huntmasters from 2005 in which there may have been disparaging things said, I think about Krusty, by Quinton. Here's the link:

http://www.huntmastersbbs.com/cgi/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000460

I don't have a clue about what's going on or motivation but it looks suspicious....and by the way, hasn't that thread caused a bunch of flack several years ago? Mental retardation, whatever the cause is nothing to joke about, especially for those lacking a sense of humor. Back in the old days, you could call someone a "retard" without being sued or arrested, but not these days.

I replied to the lady that wanted to join and asked her to provide me with some documented interest in hunting coyotes. We'll see if I get a response?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I've told you guys before, this stuff isn't easy and there is very little thanks and appreciation for my efforts. It's no wonder people are finding other things t do with their time. Except Redfrog, of course, because he is making money hand over fist.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2017 08:39 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
A social justice "warrior" with nothing else to do all day but cruise the interweb looking for micro aggressions.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2017 03:44 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Huntmasters is a certified 'safespace' isn't it?

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2017 04:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's another thing. I applied, but never heard back?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters