The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Colorado animals euthenized

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colorado animals euthenized
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2017 11:16 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey TR, aint this near your neck of the woods?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/03/controversy-erupts-after-colorado-animal-sanctuary-kills-all-its-animals.html

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2017 01:48 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
yip, in my county. There was another animal sanctuary here in Colo. that had said they'd take the critters, BUT apparently the owners wanted to make a be stink about the local government, for what ever reason.
The part that makes me scratch my head is that the reason they wanted to move apparently, was numerous floods happening. This part of the country has been in a drought for a couple of years now, so I'm not so sure that reason holds much water. Flooding has not been a problem around here any time recently.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2017 03:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no dog in this fight, but from my disinterested point of view, the operators of this sanctuary didn't try very hard before euthanizing their animals. So, there appears to be something else going on? Pretty cold to kill these animals they have cared for without looking a little harder for someone to adopt them. In fact, it just doesn't square with the motives of normal people that care for endangered animals. On one level I could care less, but somebody needs to do a little investigating as to what the hell they were covering up, mistreatment or inadequate conditions, or a logical reason for their actions.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters