The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A Good Extemporaneous Speech

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Good Extemporaneous Speech
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 28, 2017 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ol' Ted does pretty good without a TelePrompTer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQCnhgxkwp0

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2017 03:34 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
That was inspiring and good listening. Very good speach.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2017 03:39 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I need a dictionary..speech..

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2017 05:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's right about one thing, The NRA is what elected Trump and so far, no regrets.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 29, 2017 06:50 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the link Leonard
I also listened to David Clarke and Alan West.
Probably listen to more later good stuff !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wiley E
Knows what it's all about
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 07:58 AM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Listened to Trump, Cruz, Clarke, and LaPierre.

After listening to all of them I have to say I believe Wayne is the best speaker of the three and Ted Cruz a close second.

I am a Trump supporter but the continual election bragging gets so old.

~SH~

[ April 30, 2017, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Wiley E ]

Posts: 853 | From: Kadoka, S.D | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 10:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Reality check, Scott!

Would you rather be listening to Hillary screeching over and over: "I'LL FIGHT FOR YOU!"

But, she doesn't mean, "You, Deplorable One. [Frown]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 12:21 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It does grate on me some when he does not know when to leave it lie.
But if Hillary was the potus I would have already shot myself!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 12:38 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I predict that when Trump leaves office after 2 terms Cruz will replace him.

I also predict that we'll see 2 justices replaced over the next 3 years. Ginsberg is 83 and has fought a bout with cancer. Both Kennedy and Thomas have talked about retiring. Thomas has been a staunch conservative but Kennedy, even tho he was nominated to the court by Reagan, has been a loose cannon even though he has sided with the second amendment. Breyer is 78. He's been a rubber stamp for anything Democrat just like the other Democrat nominated judges.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 01:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If Cruz maintains the persona that he demonstrated in the video, confident without being braggadocious, ......... and he doesn't find something stupid to do, he could go all of the way.
I like Herman Cain but we could do worse than Cruz next time around.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 30, 2017 04:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It seems to me, you will find absolutely nothing in Cruz's background or any policy or position of his, that any of us would object to. The problem, with some people is the personality and an odd grin, but as long as he does what he says he will do, yeah I could be comfortable with him as President.

He's strong on the Second Amendment and when you get right down to it, that's all I have ever asked for and expected in a candidate. When they are okay with the 2nd Amendment, everything else falls into place.

I can't wait for the fur to fly over the next couple of Supreme Court picks! Brilliant strategy, Schumer! You fought a losing battle over Gorsch and paved the way for the next couple of picks to be confirmed by simple majority. And this asshole scored a perfect 1600 on his SAT?

Just take a good look at Schumer. That guy looks like pure evil!
Listen to him talk. He's a lying son of a bitch. It's obvious every time he opens his mouth. Typical Liberal Democrat.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2017 07:08 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't sugar coat it, Leonard. Tell us what you really think.

LMFAO!

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2017 04:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just read my lips!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters