The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » London attack

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: London attack
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2017 11:55 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Been watching the coverage on the terrorist attack in London. I strolled right across the Westminster Bridge just over 2 years ago when we were there.

Can't think of a better place to have had more carnage than there. Lots of tourists as it is right next to Parliament, 2 blocks away from Westminster Abbey, and down the street from Big Ben.

Crazy Libs need to take heed...this could be the US if they have their way with unlimited immigration from the countries Pres. Trump wants to halt travel from.

We were told by Brits that there ARE no-go zones in London where the police don't even go. Full of Syrians, Arabs and Somalians. Perfect breeding ground for terrorists.

Let's hope the travel ban gets upheld and we don't have to lament something like this happening here...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2017 01:52 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard it was an Asian bearded man. This article says "bearded" man. What's he look like to you guys ?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictured-parliament-terror-attack-suspect-10 077486

Hmmm

[ March 22, 2017, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2017 06:13 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Obama and the Democrats seem hell bent on bringing the carnage here. I can understand Obama's motives but not the Democrats. The so called refugees are more of an invasion.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2017 08:25 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
These muslims are morons !!
At a time when you would think that they would do everything they could to show the world that they're the religion of 'peace and tolerance' what do they do ??
They go out and attack a country that welcomed them in and prove that President Trump is right about them.
Fukin' animals.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 03:43 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile, in the Surveillance State of America...
PRESIDENT TRUMP was RIGHT, ALL ALONG

Another epic game of 'rope-a-dope' coming full circle. All of a sudden, that stupid 'tweet' about "wiretapping" don't look so stupid, anymore...

Of course, an 'act of terror' overseas takes news precedence in the news, despite the fact that the biggest story of political collusion/corruption in our Nation's history is breaking here at home.

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 06:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a fucking VISIONARY when it comes to Islam and the associated problems. They are all about submission and intolerance, and our ignorant Liberals preach DIVERSITY AND TOLERANCE.

Muslims will not be satisfied until everybody is walking around in robes and sandals just like the sixth century. There will one day be a WORLD WAR III and it will be a religious war. Every religion and atheists versus Islam. There will be no choice, they will force it. They have no modern culture and no technology to speak of, they borrow what the west has created and have no worthwhile ideas of their own. It's all kill and slaughter, a fast pass to Paradise.

It's time Western Civilization got smart. DIVERSITY as a concept doesn't work when Islam doesn't assimilate. Why do Liberals continually push DIVERSITY? It's okay with Canadians and Mexicans but when you get to the Mideast, for some reason we are discriminating against their Christians and the Kurds?

Her's a video about one solution where they don't consider terrorism as an accepted and normal way of life; like Obama and the rest of the Liberal Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o&feature=youtu.be

Another thing. Australia won't let anybody immigrate unless they are self sufficient. Why is that a strange concept? We cannot continue to accept uneducated illiterate, backward people into this country and then support them for the rest of their lives! They don't work, other than plan subversive activities because they hate us. I'm 100% behind what Trump wants to do and the Liberal judges are fighting against. It's time that we woke up to the threat.

Europe might be a lost cause because these people can walk into the country but we have to fly them into our country and then the checks keep coming, which is scandalous. If Americans knew how much these immigrants were getting in support, and the Liberals don't want them to know, but they would start to question insane Liberal policies!

This DIVERSITY is killing us. Democrats are engaged in subversive activities, roadblocking everything Trump wants to do and it looks like self destructive policies for which they should be held accountable. It's time that they grow up and accept the results of a fair election and stop interfering with the government in EVERY way possible!

Yes, this is a rant and I'm fed up!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I had the worst attack on the Huntmasters Board in fifteen years yesterday and I still haven't cleaned it up completely!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters