The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Trump wiretap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump wiretap
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2017 11:56 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this is legit? But sounds about right.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 /draft-report-attorney-general-lynch-signed-off-on-fisa-applications-to-wiretap-president-trump/

[ March 08, 2017, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2017 01:22 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds about right. But the source is about as far from reliable as it gets.

So, doesn't pass the basic sniff test, for me.

Anything that sounds that good, coming from a source that bad, you'll be money ahead in the long run just automatically putting it in the total bullshit category.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2017 01:24 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, these days, you'll be money ahead putting everything, literally, everything, you read on the internet or see on TV, in the total bullshit category.

And no, I don't have the magic bullet to truth. I just know, it's scarce. And that the better a news story sounds, the more I want to believe it, the more likely it's total, 100%, absolute bullshit.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2017 01:34 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, Im super skeptical...fake news everywhere.
I think I need a break.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 08, 2017 05:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You can run it up the flagpole here on Huntmasters. Sometimes we have an astute member that knows something. All in all, you could do worse....Worse, like snopes. Don't believe anything those assholes tell you.

Right now, our authenticity department is running a $ twofer,

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 08:23 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't doubt it ? although like Dave said. I'm not sure who to believe anymore ?

This I do know. The mainstream media hates Trump. That should tell ya something ? They've spent years in recent times defending Barry, the Clintons, Holder it goes on & on.

And what's the obsession with Russia ? if Trump smoked the peace pipe with Putin, so what ?

Maybe I'm missing something ?

[ March 09, 2017, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 05:40 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump's tweet on being wire tapped is pure genius. After two weeks of constant Russia this and that with the media claiming they can prove it but not having any sort of evidence to back it up, Trump drops this wiretap tweet in their laps. Then pretty much just lets the shit hit the fan.

The media starts screaming how he doesn't have any evidence to back up his claims, and Americans start to ask why they demand his proof about the wiretaps when they won't show their proof about Russia.

The media then starts protesting in their own defense and in Obama's defense that there are no wire taps and to think so is ludicrous. The Trump crowd then asks the simple question, if there aren't any taps, then how did they supposedly gather this so-called evidence they have of Trump colluding with the Russkies?

Put those bastards in a place where regardless of which way they answered, they were gonna be stepping on their own dicks. He called them out and now you don't hear nearly as much about either issue.

Imagine that.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2017 06:13 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Lance pure genius.... And by tweeting it he controls the narrative not the main stream medias take.Then just sit back and watch. They will self destruct all by themselves.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2017 07:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Recognizing pure genius is above my pay grade? All I know is the Media is corrupted. Exactly how we got to this situation where Liberals control Academia and virtually all forms of information, I have no idea? Can we cure it? Again, I have no idea? But, it seems to me, we have to fight it.

One thing for sure, we sure dodged the bullet when Hillary lost the election and Obama was pushed off the Throne. Say what you will about Trump, but the guy supports the second Amendment and the NRA elected him.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 03:51 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, well, well. Whattya know. Someone in DC steps up and sheepishly declares that they just happen to have an ass load of audio of Donald Trump's transition team that they "somehow" acquired.

One thing I'm learning, despite being a Cruz supporter all the way this past election, is that if Trump makes an outrageous statement that cannot possibly be true, it (1) probably is, and (2) is likely a trap. I wonder how many times the media will slam their own dicks in the drawer before they realize the value of proceeding with caution?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 04:25 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been viewing the hearings with Comey and the NSA guy. Comey comes across as a liar. And Cdog is absolutely right. If there was no surveillance how did the WaPost know Flynn had talked to the Russian Ambassador? They say they were monitoring the Russian and caught Flynn on the phone but Flynn's rights were violated when they unmasked him. And SOMEBODY made the FISA request to spy on Trump.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 04:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know how hard it will be to get the Media to admit anything? Bias? Who me?

The thing is, lately, Fox has me worried! Who in the hell can we trust to tell the truth?

I heard somewhere that some asshole is pushing a bill to criminalize doubting "CLIMATE CHANGE"!

The more I see Rep Adam Schiff (D-CA) on TV the more I'd like to wring his chicken neck! He is a fucking weasel and gives Democrats and Liberals and even humans a bad name! He's one of those smug assholes you'd just like to Tee off on and break his nose, flatten it all over his creepy, child molester face.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he takes it in the ass.
Kalifornia Congressman, it figures!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 23, 2017, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2017 06:24 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. That Schiff guy looks ike he's playing off a script with Comey. I could sit here for hours, tho, and not come up with a single Democrat I'd call honest.

What I'm hoping is that they're riling up the same people who put Trump in the Whitehouse and they'll lose even more seats in the coming mid terms.

The Democrats have 25 senate seats at risk in the mid terms. Schumer announced that he would lead a filibuster against Gorsuch. They tried their usual methods of cheap shots and didn't touch him. The only reason to filibuster the nominationis to placate their looney base. Those 25 senators whose seats are at risk have begged the party not to block Gorsuch's nomination. I can only hope they get their asses kicked. Everything they've done in totally un-American.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2017 05:01 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Comey is a liar, and has lied under oath. Case in point...He said that Trump and the Trump team were under investigation, BUT they were not under surveillance.

How in the hell does one investigate someone without having them under some sort of surveillance???

Inquiring minds want to know...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2017 05:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's starting to look like Obama's people didn't cover their asses as well as they thought? I don't know how they plan on lying out of it, and by some admissions this is serious felony stuff and somebody could go to jail over it.

But, for all the shameful behavior since November 8, it's time they grew up and acted like normal adults. It's one thing to be the opposition party but the Democrats have gone beyond normal disappointment and it's asinine.

I remember how they came unglued when A radio commentator said that he hopes Obama fails. Geez, you'd have thought he suggested gang raping his wife and daughters! No criticism of Obama was allowed, unAmerican, etc. But here, they are going far out of their way to obstruct everything Trump wants to do, even when it's perfectly reasonable!

I'm hoping payback is forthcoming and in SPADES!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2017 06:39 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I see what you did there, LB. SPADES! Love it.

The big problem we have is the same reason Hillary isn't sitting her smarmy ass in federal prison right this very minute. As a matter of tradition, or professional courtesy, politicians don't prosecute politicians. Sorta like lawyers suing lawyers. In my world, that pretty much gives them permission to do whatever the fuck they want knowing they will never pay a price. Comey won't be punished for lying, or misrepresenting the facts, or whatever they'll call it. Politicians protecting politicians, because in doing so, they're protecting themselves. That's a baaaaaad precedent there.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters