The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm so damned sick of your John Mccain!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm so damned sick of your John Mccain!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 09:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Arizona's John McCain is sounding off on Trump and it doesn't sit well with me. First of all, I BLAME McCAIN ENTIRELY, FOR OBAMA BEING ELECTED, IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Okay, a war hero, I will give him that. But, that was the LAMEST PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN that I have ever witnessed! You could mention Jeremiah Wright, for one thing, but McCain ran exactly like he didn't want to win. And, with that attitude, look what we got for eight years! Barack Obama! Who SHOULD go down as the worst president in history.

Anyway, I am not taking this lightly with McCain beating on Trump, and they are supposed to be on the same side. He needs to retire and shut the fuck up!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/17/john-mccain-just-systematically-dismantled-donald-trumps-entire-worldview/?utm_term=.a250cd678edd

[ February 20, 2017, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 10:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When he's not bad mouthing conservatives he]s sitting at home playing with his lips , he's lost it !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 10:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty sure he is on the Soros dole!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 10:28 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep worst Rhino in Washington. He needs to just step aside and retire.... Its embarrassing.......
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 10:44 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, his was the one spot on the ballot that I left blank. Wouldn't vote for the Dem. & couldn't vote for the RINO McCain.
Politicians are used to playing the political game with unwritten rules & such.
Trump don't play the game and some with an inflated sense of self importance are getting their little feelings hurt.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 10:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I really respect his stand on favoritism when he could have been released just because his father and grandfather were Admirals. But that was more than 50 years ago and his particular "brand" of Republicanism is hard to follow.

Worst unforgivable decision was his Presidential campaign. An IDIOT could have ran a more effective campaign.

And, make no mistake, anybody should have beaten a know nothing, unknown COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, who gave great speeches, and nothing else, before, or since. There is no telling of the final account, how much damage Obama did to the country in eight LONG years!

AND, IT"S McCAIN'S FAULT !

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. Beware! Mccain will always conjure the wrath of the Bosinski!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 11:08 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I respect his service to the country and all that, but hes just an ass that is obstructing shit.

Retire this guy.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 03:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I suddenly am reminded of the Peter Principle, something about an individual being promoted to the level of his INCOMPETENCE! Sure, he can land airplanes on the pitching deck of an aircraft carrier. But, as his first gig since being repatriated, US Senator? He proves the Peter Principle. In spades.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2017 04:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then there is this little nugget.

The McCain - Fiengold Bill suppressed the free speech of groups the
government didn't like. It was unconstitutional, everybody knew it and,
the supreme court ruled it unconstitutional.
So it was McCain suppressing free speech not Trump. In fact this bill was in support of the main stream media as only they could talk about a political candidate in the
three months leading up to an election.
ALL OTHERS WERE SILENCED!!
The liberal media are the enemy of the American people.....because they are
owned by a few powerful special interests and supported by politicians like McCain.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters