The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » When the levee breaks.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When the levee breaks.....
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2017 10:31 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
....your fucked.
Orville dam breaking wide open, evacuating towns...nor- cal shut down.

They say if it busts open completely it could be worse than Katrina
Mark

[ February 12, 2017, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2017 06:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh huh, because then we're back to water rationing!

But, after a second of pondering, why wasn't somebody releasing excess accumulations weeks ago? Some Government official should be taken out and shot!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2017 07:43 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Keep us posted Mark.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oroville-update-20170212-story.html

(edit) I read this from Drudge on Friday.
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/California-due-for-biblical-flooding-arkstorm-10921370.php

[ February 13, 2017, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2017 12:13 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Are any of you Kommiefornia guys in harm's way?

I'm sure hoping not!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2017 12:22 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Not I, its wayyyyy far north of me.

--------------------

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2017 05:38 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Title sounds like a Led Zeppelin song.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2017 09:20 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting take on things.
http://www.infowars.com/who-will-be-blamed-if-the-oroville-dam-fails/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2017 10:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave.....Dave......Dave.
Where have you been for the last eight years ???
Obviously, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT !!!!

Interesting reading;
St. Francis Dam, San Francisquito Canyon.
Scary shit.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2017 11:27 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the kind of shit you will never hear about again..."whos to blame"?....if the idiots in charge of this state know about a problem, and dont fix it or otherwise do shit about, then some disaster strikes, they all point fingers then the whole thing disappears without anyone being held accountable. Its like a shell game.

For example, another recent incident I can cite is the warehouse fire in Oakland a few months ago...killed like 39 people? This was an extremely well know place by every official in the region. Authorities let people live there, with the head squatter (artist, sorry) charging rent to all the other fucknuts living there. Authorities never ran em out or shut it down. Parties every weekend...large well known ones...cops showing up and never doing anything, fire marshals turning a blind eye, city leaders proud of the "culture" they cultivate letting squatters do thier thing etc etc. Nobody will go to jail.

If that dam broke and killed 100,000 people....nobody would be held responsible. Tough luck.

Fuckface Brown says today that he never saw or was aware of the well known report from a few years ago regarding the bad condition of the dam and that repairs were needed asap or a disaster is for sure going to happen.

Nope, never saw it, dont know anything about it.

People so badly want to be in charge of other peoples lives, but never want to take any fucking responsibility when shit happens.

Also, what happened to all the "we dont need any Fed money, we are self sufficient, the 8th largest economy in the world, we are seceding from the Union" shit? I aint hearing that this week...when they asked for emergency money to fix this dam, and pay for all the damage.

These motherfuckers running this state are idiots of the first order.

Mark

--------------------

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2017 11:42 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, just now read the article...Im not an Infowars guy, I think they are a little out there sometimes, but its pretty spot on.
Mark

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2017 12:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
^what he said

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2017 06:24 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel bad for you guys. I heard the other day that the amount of water lost in just 1/2 day from that spillway breach, is equivalent to the whole year's water usage from LA County.

With all of the issues you all have had with water, whatever agency in charge of the inspection on that thing should be brought up on charges.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2017 08:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
uh huh. Dream on. This is The people's republik, nobody's at fault.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters