The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » We wonder where members are hanging out?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We wonder where members are hanging out?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 01, 2017 09:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one we miss.

1LikeReply
jiminaz
jiminaz 22 minutes ago
@supermike999

Yes...he put your picture on a milk carton..."Help, Missing Education"

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 10:35 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Jims doin fine he and Kelly came out to hunt with me prior to the worlds competition , for a little scouting, coyotes weren't cooperating but we had a great couple of days.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 10:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one I miss a call maker named Wayne Landman
I bought some of the best call I've ever owned from him. where are they now????

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 12:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You got me on that, Paul? Where was he from, and what did they look like? The name does not ring a bell, for some reason?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 02:07 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a call made of antler carved to loo like a howling coyote I have some molded antler calls ,and a little buffalo horn tip call all of them loud and well tuned he kinda came and went.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 02:08 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard I got the name wrong it was Melvin Landman

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 02:11 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I got the name wrong Leonard it was Melvin Landman
sorry gettin old is a bitch lol

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2017 08:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a few of Melvin's calls, too.
Molded antler open reed calls.
They are kind of a scaled down version of Rich Cronk's calls. The two on a lanyard made a nice set.

Funny how people come and go.
There was a writer from, I believe, Texas that had a column 'The Outdoor Tripp' or something similar.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 06:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, I guess I have a couple of those too? The name still does not ring a bell?

I believe Trip is still around, I think he has a message board? Trip Holgram, Holgrum, I think?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 01:41 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Tripp's board went down years ago...

Last time I remember seeing Melvin, online, was on Al's board thogamecallsforums.com

Carry on,

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 03:18 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone seen Krusty?

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 07:38 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Mule?

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 08:28 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Rob Meyers?

Curt Barrett?

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2017 11:07 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
MULE!!! Now that's a good one!! He drew a CO
Mountain goat tag many many moons ago. I had killed a ram the year before and he invited me to join him for the division of wildlife sheep and goat orientation seminar. We went out for a beer or three afterwards. I went home that evening with a cramp in my face from smiling and laughing so hard. The fellow was an absolute riot!! Mike Mullenax I think? I am going to look him up!!

Nice to see you around Krusty!! I have lost my Krusty Krier calls. They were two of my very favorite calls - good looking, very well made, sounded great, and lasted many years....until they got lost in a move!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2017 10:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Mule actually lived in a Yurt? Isn't that the round tent like structures from Mongolia? Very cool. He's a free spirit.

Good hunting. El Bee

What about "The Professor"? They say he's not into much anymore but at least he dumped the Mrs.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2017 12:35 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang really? Yep, have not seen him around at all last few years.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters