The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Not going to take it anymore!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not going to take it anymore!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 06, 2017 09:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I am so tired of hearing about the Russians hacking the election. Apparently the bitch is providing fake news or something? So, they programed the entire population to vote for Trump and because of this, we should cancel the election results and appoint Hillary by proclamation!

Either that or let Head Clown Shumer appoint all the Supreme Court and all the Cabinet positions. I read that the Republicans raised no objections and Obama's entire administration was approved in five days. Shumer wants at least 4 days just to grill Sessions.

But, what really blows my skirt up is the hacking. Dammit, we invented the fucking Internet, invented the PC and the Mac, and now we can't build a website that is protected from hackers.
Hardly a week passes where we read about 20 million customers personal information was stolen from Yahoo, or Sony, or the Pentagon. For some reason none of these computer geeks can design a system that is bulletproof? I can't believe the stupidity of these programers.

Here's another thing. Instead of Obama giving away the keys to the Internet, we should yank permissions from the Taliban, from ISIS, the Chinese, and the Russians. Let them build their own Internet. Seems to be that we are just stupid. It aught to be easy to restrict access, keep the fox out of the henhouse?

And, PINKO outfits like FaceBook, they should throttle that outfit. The last thing we need is another huge company run by a commie pinko Liberal.

That's all for now, but there is a lot more that pisses me off!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 06, 2017, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31279 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2017 08:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well Hell,
o bama was still blaming Bush for everything after four years so how long do you figure the Dems are going to ride that Russian Hacking pony ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7490 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters