The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Favorite videos on you tube (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Favorite videos on you tube
Wiley E
Knows what it's all about
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2016 02:06 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
What are some of your favorite videos you have watched on youtube?

I was serfing the other night and found a few that were enjoyable.

One was Kansas coyote hunting with dogs. Now I know some of you don't care for coursing with dogs but I get a kick out of it and am one who feels very little sympathy for a coyote. The video has you on the dash of the pickup chasing coyotes through the fields with the corn stalks slapping the bottom of the truck. You're just waiting for them to smack into a ditch and wreck the truck. Dogs are screaming as they get close to the coyote.

In addition someone had footage from a drone of coursing hounds chasing a coyote. Incredible photography even if the dogs weren't good enough to kill the coyote fast.

Another that was enjoyable was someone who was building a bucket type mouse trap and filming the mice getting caught and jumping out of the bucket only to quickly return and get caught again.

Also saw a drone following a coyote. Was interesting to watch it's reaction at different distances.

Also watched a helicopter coyote hunt.

All were enjoyable.

What cool vids have you found?

~SH~

Posts: 853 | From: Kadoka, S.D | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2016 05:48 PM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
there are some funny ones of guys building a deal where squirrels come a trip a trigger to a sling shot and it shots the tree rat into the sky, man I laughed till I cried. but my favorites are Mexican cowboys, they do everything with style

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 06:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There are a couple of political commentators that I can watch for hours, and just about any video with Trey Goudy cross examining witnesses. That guys friggin' awesome.

Some of the daredevil stunt videos are pretty entertaining, too. Everything from flying suits to skiing down a mountain from a helicopter, skateboard tricks, bicycle ramp jumps, oh and sports car rallies, those guys have a death wish!

But, I'm guilty of the same thing as the original poster, no links? I'd like to see that dog work.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 02:45 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go Leonard!

This is the one I enjoyed the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkTw8u6qY2M

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 02:47 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some spectacular drone footage. Hounds were not nearly as good as in Kansas hunt above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCSnMZPXdA

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 02:49 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a good vid on coyote's reaction to drone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaMmtrNR-OA

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 02:53 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the mouse one. This is pretty interesting. The design he was eventually led to would kill tons of mice in heavy infestations with water in the bucket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4PaGvAhV9I

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 03:03 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a good snow cover helicopter hunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BejqH1wb-QA

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 03:08 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
Another excellent helicopter coyote hunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64gIUSzHBD8

Wiley E
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 03:14 PM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
This is pretty funny....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=drone+catches+topless+sunbather

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 08:26 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent video clips Scott. I guess I need to spend alittle more time on Youtube......lol Very entertaining

Especially loved the helicopter hunts, and the drone videos were awesome.....Those guys chasing the coyotes are some crazy suckers, I'm sure they go through trucks pretty fast....

Good Hunting Chad

[ December 31, 2016, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 09:26 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Shooting from the air with a scoped 30-30....awesome.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2017 06:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You Tube is addictive. About like heroin, although I never tried it, of course. But, they say it's one of the most addictive drugs and like that commercial years ago, "I bet you can't eat just one Granny Goose Potato Chip!" You can't stop. I spent 3 hours, from midnight until after 3 AM watching everything, including about ten mouse trap videos!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2017 07:24 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
some of those mousetrap videos cracked me up. That guy was creative for sure.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2017 08:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

He who shall not be named has a new toy.

[ January 01, 2017, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 04:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like fun, but I'll stick with the dune buggy.
[Smile]

Recently watched the Friar's Club Roast of Dean Martin.
People could actually be funny back then without cursing like a dock-worker. Don Rickels MC-ed and was on top of his game. Good stuff !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2017 05:28 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see a dog box for his red bone, he still got ?
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 02, 2017 07:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
She's a pet; rides shotgun.

edit: PS that photo bothers me. How did he manage to high center it on a pile of snow like that? Apparently, there's a learning curve?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 02, 2017, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2017 05:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I watched a half a dozen videos on M2 50 cal. BMC. Pretty fucking awesome, especially when a girl in a bikini is firing it.

We had a fifty in my squad but nobody wanted to lug it around so it was assigned to the new guys and they got the range time. I regret that now. Same with the disrespected 45ACP Grease Gun. Nobody wanted it as a personal weapon, so somebody got stuck with it. Therefore, it was something I never got to fire but looking back, wish I had. Just for the hell of it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2017 08:22 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hours of LULZ...

Ozzy Man Reviews

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2017 04:57 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like "Everything outdoors with Les Johnson" on YouTube.Have always liked his predator shows...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2017 05:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Les is one of the guys that deserves his celebrity. He's approachable and friendly and doesn't act like a know it all. I think he's just a farm boy with nothing else to do all winter. And, apparently, he learns fast? I'm a big fan.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted January 07, 2017 06:26 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly what I think
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2017 05:00 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I slept with Les Johnson

...my only claim to fame...

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2017 05:20 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Met Les at a hunt at Elk City,Okla. awhile back he would talk to you just like you were a old friend. I like his shows not a lot of bull shit just down to earth hunting. When he shoots something he actually acts like he has done it before, no jumping around and yelling.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters