The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Utah/Nevada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Utah/Nevada
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 03:42 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Your new monuments...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/28/obama-names-utah-nevada-monuments-despite-opposition.html

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 07:24 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, goodie..

Pasted from article.
In Nevada, a 300,000-acre Gold Butte National Monument outside Las Vegas would protect a scenic and ecologically fragile area near where rancher Cliven Bundy led in an armed standoff with government agents in 2014. It includes rock art, artifacts, rare fossils and recently discovered tracks.

(edit) Kinda makes ya go hmmm.

(edit) again. Were on edge here, waiting for the same in nearby E. Oregon. Owyhee Canyon Lands.

[ December 28, 2016, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 08:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but it's the same motivation. The Feds are fucking control freaks! Forget about access. I learned all I needed to know with the East Mojave. Look up the history of that little stab in the back sometime.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 07:53 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like this one may get overturned by congress.
Mark

--------------------

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 10:06 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I know for a fact that Trump can overturn these grabs with the stroke of a pen.

Before Carter left office he designated a huge portion of Alaska as wilderness area including Admiralty Island in SE Alaska which is where Juneau residents did most of their deer hunting, camping and fishing. You couldn't even land a float plane on a lake in any of these places.

Alaskans were livid pissed at being shut out. The land is already Forest Service land and not open for development. Carter wanted it closed to logging and hunting. On his first day in office Reagan nullified the order.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 10:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump has already vowed to reverse all of obozo's exec. orders.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 10:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and I just now read that the loyal opposition, 14 Attorney's General are promising litigation if Trump cancels the climate act, agreement, whatever it is?

Wouldn't it save a lot of time if Trump just let the Democrat Senators appoint all of his cabinet positions? And, for good measure, maybe he should allow them to select the next Supreme Court Justice? Now, wouldn't that save a bunch of congressional hearings?

And, I guess Russ Limbaugh said yesterday that DICKWEED is staying in Washington specifically so he can agitate on every single proposal that Trump comes up with. Truly, all these Mental Cripples are deeply in denial, Hillary deserves another chance to see how many votes she can scrape up. After all, she did get almost 3 million more votes than Trump. Like, those three million votes and a dollar still won't buy you a cup of coffee at McDonald's.

Obama's "my way or the highway" method of administrating while never consulting the Republicans is in sharp contrast to his intentions, from this point forward. It's going to be utter chaos. Trump should evict the asshole as a disruptive shit stirrer.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ December 29, 2016, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 12:19 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hang him at sunrise the day after his treason trial!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2016 01:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Rejoice and be of good cheer.
We have the White House.
We have the House & Senate.
The State's Governor-ships are in our favor.
AND !!!!
We control the Supreme Court appointments.
Plus,
Liberal tears are ending the drought in Calif.
They have their heads so far up their asses that they will need a Double Plex-otemy. (That's when the Solar-Plexes Muscle is replaced with a piece of Plexi-Glass so that they can see out.)
As long as they're in denial, we should be able to do this again in 1,461 days !!!!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel the urge to go out and dance in the street again !!!!

[Cool] [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2016 06:07 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Amen, Koko!

In the meantime, we have 3 more weeks to put up with this jug-eared weasel's tantrums.

He sure is taking a hammer to the china on the way out the door, isn't he?

Israel, Russia, this monument deal, and Lord knows what else until January 20th.

Just read this morning he unleashed 3,853 NEW regulations just this year encompassing over 97,000 pages. Unbelievable!

He knows his legacy is about to be shit-canned. His excuse of staying in DC so his daughters can finish school is a ruse. He wants to be there to try and remain relevant. I think he will be the most vocal of past presidents and will oppose Trump at every turn.

My neighbor just got elected to represent the 1st District here in Kansas. He leaves on Monday the 2nd, gets sworn in the 3rd, and he said the morning of the 4th begins the task of dismantling Obamacare.

He told me he and some other freshman Congressmen had dinner with Paul Ryan and VP Pence just before Christmas, and they are ready to hit the ground running!

[ December 30, 2016, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 06:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The above post about jug eared taking a hammer to the china made me think of something.

Rental property. You always have to evict deadbeats and they never go quietly. First of all, they think they deserve four months free rent. Then, before the Marshals come, they slam holes in the walls, bust cabinet doors, steal whatever they can and still curse the owner; for "not working with them."

Obama is acting exactly like the typical deadbeat renter being evicted by the Marshals. Doing everything he can think of to inconvenience the next occupant of the Whitehouse. Decidedly childish. Add that to the rest of his sterling qualities; right below his massive ego.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 10:11 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw where Wyoming and Alaska are exempt from the Antiquities act which gives the prez power to do this shit. Didn't know that.
Mark

--------------------

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2016 02:03 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Rejoice and be of good cheer.
We have the White House.
We have the House & Senate.

I sure hope that the RINO's don't blow it AGAIN like they did in Bush's first couple years, and lead to another 8 years of another filthy liberal like Obama.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters