The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This might be fun ..........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This might be fun ..........
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2016 08:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I got this in an email & it sounds like it might be fun;

Go to Starbucks and order.
When they ask your name, tell them 'Trump'.
When your order's ready, they will yell out TRUMP.
All of the liberals in the store will start crying, your coffee will taste better and the rest of your day will go well knowing that the end of an error is fast approaching.
Win-win. Yes ??

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2016 09:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....or, you could say "Trunk" and let them figure it out.That's the problem with Liberals, they always ASSUME and you know where that leads, make an ASS out of you and ME, or something?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS who can afford Starbucks?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2016 06:16 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Dutch Bros is the coffee shop around these parts, Amigo...Two in the area. Oregon based.

Couldn't tell ya much about 'em as, I'm a Folgers guy. I know what your saying though. I heard about employees in Portlandia refusing to write Trump on coffee cups or something like that ?

I know Leonard hates Seattle. I hate Portland !!

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 03:38 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I have no use for Portland or Seattle. They are just a bunch of slack jawed followers of Fagafornia. And did I mention how wet it is up there.Forever raining or drizzling , month after month.Very depressing place to live. Unless you are a fish.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 644 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 06:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
GIVE ME A BREAK! I HATE PORTLAND EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS SEATTLE! I'LL TAKE VANCOUVER, IF I MUST, BUT THE WHOLE STATE OF GRANOLA CAN KISS MY ASS! IT'S WORSER THAN WASHINGTON BY A FACTOR OF .625

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 07:25 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah the whole left coast, all three states are just a giant liberal turd that needs to be flushed into the pacific ocean toilet. Leonard,Lonehowl, and moe, you guys need to get out before the flush...... [Eek!]
Posts: 1628 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 07:41 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Here in the Portland area Starbucks baristas have refused to write Trump on a cup and patrons have been refused service.

When the Starbucks CEO told me if I don't agree with him they don't want my custom nor my investment. He also said he wasn't going to bother trying to filter out people who had CCW's. So a bunch of conservatives don't go there any more as well as a bunch of liberals. He's stepping down soon but I won't be back.

When we had the boat down in Newport I'd get u early and go into town and get coffee from Dutch Brothers. Far better. They don't burn or overcook their coffee beans.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 07:43 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and then there's the CEO of Apple. He's gay and told us if we don't support gay marriage he doesn't want us as customers, either. I just bought a tablet for my wife and didn't bother to go into an Apple store. I got her a Samsung at Costco.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 07:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and I personally prefer Peet's.

edit: yeah, but the Apple products are actually superior.

[ December 27, 2016, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 11:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
apple is good regardless of the fagotts that inhabit the place, Peets it the shit ! T
rump is our president get over it snowflakes !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters