The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » George Michael died

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: George Michael died
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2016 07:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, He was a tragic ending, I mean these queers lead a miserable existence, but I guess he had fun while it lasted? They haven't said what he died of but really? Take a guess.

Here's the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert and he does a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPJiuqp1LS4

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2016 08:29 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah....pneumonia several years ago that almost killed him...I wonder.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2016 06:06 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's like my wife says. Why are all the good looking guys, gay ? I think she secretly loves George ?

It's all good. Guess, I must not be good looking ? I sure as hell ain't gay..Lol

He had decent music. I suppose ? Rest in peace GM..

[ December 26, 2016, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2016 05:49 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They die of pneumonia which stops their heart so they either die of a heart attack or pneumonia never acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
horrible way to go not a pop music fan .I guess he was a good artist sold a shit load of music

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 07:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You take it in the back door, perhaps you answer for it, one day.

I had Christmas dinner with my son's ex paramour. She has a son 17 years old, my Gay Dar sounded. No questions needed asking, it was all there.

She is also the mother of my #4 granddaughter, unknown to me until recently. Yes, an unknown granddaughter, she's 22 years old. Just about the strangest thing to ever happen in this family. It was all good though.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 09:20 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
LB, interesting family dynamics!

I have a cousin, 2 or 3 times removed, that has the same first name and last name except for our middle names...my middle initial is 'C', and his is 'G'.

He is about 10 years my junior, and it wasn't really an issue until I moved back to Russell, Kansas in 1991.

He is gay and had a habit of not paying his bills. I was the only person listed in the phonebook...needless to say, it made for some interesting messages on my home answering machine! [Big Grin]

[ December 28, 2016, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 11:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, I know that tune as well. Never name your son after yourself if you value your credit rating. I am listed in the phone book and (so far) have fielded phone calls concerning five different relatives with the same last name and two others with a different name, yet they still (somehow) figured out that there was a relationship. Then, there are those that don't believe me when I tell them they have the wrong deadbeat.

Just this morning, I had a call from someone that wanted to speak to my son-in-law. Huh? I need to be more defensive, like somebody I know who won't answer the phone if they don't recognize the sender #. Just the idea of hiding from people you owe money is pretty disgusting. I know times are tough, but there are proven ways of climbing out of the hole. I know somebody, (don't ask) that never uses a check register, just inquires the ATM how much is in the bank. That shit is bound to catch up with you.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS one thing I have learned is a good portion of my extended family are certifiable financial idiots. Must be Gypsies somewhere in the background, if it's hereditary.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2016 12:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the Gypsies were known to be pretty shrewd in their financial dealings. Ergo, the phrase "I got gypped'.
Now, your penance shall be to Google 'I recall a gypsy woman' (Don Williams) and listen to it three times.
You are forgiven.

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters