The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » More proof Liberals are insane

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More proof Liberals are insane
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 06, 2016 08:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://ntknetwork.com/disgruntled-democrats-want-a-constitutional-convention-to-leave-the-union/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2016 10:02 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
The way they've been bringing in and harboring illegals California might be a better fit for Mexico.

I was traveling between Phoenix and LA coming across the state line a few years back and at the border I saw a big bill board by La Raza stating that by a certain date Mexicans would comprise the majority in California and Anglos would be the minority. It was written in an in your face way.

There's a group of people who want to take the eastern parts of California, Oregon and Washington and break away from those states and form a new state. Makes sense since those areas are conservative. I've lived in eastern California and eastern Washington and can tell you those areas are nothing like Seattle, LA or San Francisco.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2016 10:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The area I live in, of huge San Bernardino County, is called, "The West End". Middle class incomes, middle-class values, etc.

In over 40 years, all our local representatives have been Republican except the last year and a half where Jerry Brown has managed to gerrymander our state representatives and for the first time I can remember, we now have a Democrat in the Assembly and the State Senate. WTF? I wondered why the previous congressmen declined to pursue reelection without knowing how the fucking Democrats finagled this area and grouped us in with areas of low incomes and Democrat leanings. Now I know. Weeze fucked!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters