The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » here's food for thought

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: here's food for thought
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 04, 2016 07:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing that is obvious. We accepted Obama's two wins. Grudgingly, of course, but we didn't riot. That's Lefty tactics.

But, here we are and the election didn't go their way and DAMN, you would think the world is ending. And notice they don't accept the results. WTF? Conservatives have been putting up with Barry and Pelosi and Reid for 8 fucking years but all we do is complain. Which is our right. Why do Liberals always think with their head up their asses?

One of the themes of the article is, what would happen if the "REDS" have had enough? The Sanctuary Cities and the snowflake Universities would have a hard time supporting themselves. Maybe. Could happen?

So, check it out, people!
LB

http://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231656

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 08:39 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! He hit the nail right on the head. That is exactly what is coming. Might be a little while until it happens but we are well on the way to it being a reality.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 09:18 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
My California upbringing is about to show thru.

In my circles this articles premise has been played out in coffee shops and farm store parts counters for years. Nothing new to me. The article smacks of the "Red Dawn" scenerio and the "Country boy can survive" fantasy that we all have in our heads.

In the end, we would have to see what side the military takes, and how far they would be willing to follow orders...after nationalization is put into place, thus the civil war we all wanted.

The farming community relies on government welfare just as much as the crackhead on the street...never forget that. Very few would survive with the willpower intact to accomplish much. We would all starve...but wait...we will be living off of Mexico vegetables, Argentina beef and Chinese whatever. There are plans in place already.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 09:35 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking more Grapes or Wrath meets Atlas Shrugged fantasy.

Never saw Red Dawn, or read it, but that's likely spot on too.

Complete fantasy regardless.

Never forget, what it's all really about, at the end of the day, is Money and Power. Those that have it, are likely going to keep it, no matter how much it hurts the rest of us. Which isn't a Red/Blue thing. They'll go at it hammer and tong to maneuver for more Money and Power, but when it comes to not losing it, they close ranks. Always.

Dems and Republicans in Washington have the same bosses and dance to the same tune. If you turn the sound off, don't listen to a single word a single one of them says, just look at what they all actually do, it's pretty hard to tell them apart.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck it. I'm selling all my guns and buying canned goods, something that doesn't need boolets. Also, keeping current with my cable account .

Ah shit, go ahead and waste a couple hours on Red Dawn, Dave.
Go Wolverines !

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 03:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching reruns of street outlaws. Started thinking, if I have to move to Oklahoma, I better start practicing talking through my nose, like Daddy Dave. I don't wanna be pegged as a queer from Kalifornia!

We'll see how that goes.
Good hunting. El Bee

PS Geordie said he would help, coach me, get real. [Smile]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2016 08:22 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
PS Geordie said he would help, coach me, get real
I'm in.....but hurry up, we have a lot of work to do...lol

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2016 07:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That there was a genuine "lol" response, Geordie! That bad, eh? I can do it if I pinch my nose, but that might get suspicious after a while?

And, now I just found out you CAN get a decent burrito in Wyoming. That complicates things.

Now, if they can possibly do Texas barbecue in Hole in the Wall, that would be a plus?

There remains a very small possibility that we could split this queer state down the middle and let the Lefties have the coast, even if we have to throw in Oregon, it'd be worth it.

See how hard it is? I might have to take up "chew" just to blend in so they don't piss on my tires. But, I hear the wemen are easy, two beers max?

I'm workin' on it.
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2016 08:34 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But, I hear the wemen are easy, two beers max?
This is true, but they usually offer a cheap domestic, and it's rarely cold!!!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters