The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cabinet disagreements, objections

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cabinet disagreements, objections
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 20, 2016 08:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a solution. Let the Democrats select Trump's Cabinet. There, end of problem!

That was easy.
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2016 02:04 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
In order to gain the medias approval. That would be true.

We have some interesting times ahead..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2016 02:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you guys that are more tech savy than I am can help;

I would like to record all of the democrat's whining over the last several days, compress it into a 30 second loop and program it into my FoxPro.

Should be a killer distress sound.

Possible or no ???

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 20, 2016 06:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Or, when that doesn't work, compile a recording of Liberal Media Talking Heads, (are there any other kind?) complaining about those dastardly cabinet picks while kicking and screaming and holding their breath! Some real epic tandrums....film at eleven!

And, who said Main Stream Media couldn't act like adults for more than five minutes? Not me!

Schumer has vowed to fight Trump every inch of the way! Isn't that cute!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: then you can read this recap:
http://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/media-malpractice-media-bias-and-2016-election/

[ November 20, 2016, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2016 03:36 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Solution: Don't use the mainstream media for anything. There are other sources. They are just propagandists plain and simple.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2016 06:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They are way ahead of you, Paul. They call that, FAKE NEWS.

See, if it's not "Network", or MSNBC or CNN, it's not real news. And, most of us Neanderthals don't believe a word spoke on the Nets. They have a lot of fence mending, but they are so WRONG, they don't see it. I've seen it, some pundit will tell them flat out they have screwed the pooch and they can't grasp the message. It must be painful to be that fucked up that you can't see truth, right in front of your stupid face!

They really do live on another planet.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2016 06:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I happened to think of something. Remember how everybody whips out their iPhone every time something happens, however minor?

I'm thinking that Hillary was beyond rational election night. They say she had a tantrum, actually got somewhat physical with Mook and Podesta.

Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that somebody recorded Hillary's meltdown? Of course, that's a motive for murder, so if somebody did it, they need to get on a plane to Russia before something happens, as is frequently the case when someone crosses the Clintons.

How long before we find out how sick she actually is? And, she is, there is no doubt!

We dodged the bullet, Amigos! The rest is, (as the guy said in Platoon) GRAVY A huge victory, no matter what happens from here forward.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters