The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ISIL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ISIL
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2016 03:41 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Appears to be getting their asses kicked ? Look by who..
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950824001527

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2016 06:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's getting harder and harder to know the players without a scorecard?

That's another thing that Trump needs to clean house on; The Pentagon! It's become a political animal! Hard to believe?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2016 02:07 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed. If one can trust the article they say the US isn't doing much ? I don't doubt that.

The globalists want something in Syria & they want Assad removed from power. I hope ? don't think Trump wants involved thus the "bromance" Putin appears to have with Trump ?
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fsyria-news.com%2Freadnews.php%3Fsy_seq%3D192864

(edit) What's with the Russia war ships sitting off the Syrian coast ? I remember hearing about them sailing the English channel a while back.

[ November 15, 2016, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2016 05:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Russians have enough capacity to be dangerous, but not enough to sustain serious operations. If we confront them in the Baltic's, and stand up to their aggression in Ukraine, they would be spread pretty thin in Syria for a major flap. It's the same situation as when Reagan outspent them to end the Cold War.

Really, they have nothing to offer except natural gas. They don't make anything useful otherwise. But, the Europeans stupidly have made themselves dependent on Russian NG. They already used it a while back, threatened to cut off supplies and the Euro's wet their pants.

The Russians have potential but are still stuck in a time warp. We have enabled China, the second largest economy to ourselves. Russia does not have the same economic advantages and would listen to reason if confronted by someone other than LIMPED DICK OBAMA; like Trump! It's amazing how one Pussy President can cause so much bullshit in eight years!

I think both China and Russia are going to cool their jets until they understand that Trump ain't like that Pussy Obama. Oh yeah, the Muslims will get the message too! It really couldn't get any worse and this election has happened just in time. I'm not worried.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters