The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » this frosts my ass!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this frosts my ass!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 14, 2016 07:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2016 08:13 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
And that's just illegals. How about the Broward County, Florida elections people caught filling out a bunch of absentee ballots and all of the dead people in multiple states voting?

I'll say it again. If a Republican wins a national election they would have to do it in a landslide to overcome the massive network of voter fraud the Democrats have put in place.

I was just discussing True the Vote with my wife. The MSM hasn't reported this but Lois Lerner at the IRS was feeding information to Elijah Cummings regarding True the Vote. Cummings actually went to the house of a woman who was part of the True the Vote group and personally harassed her. True the Vote was going through voter rolls in a number of states looking for ineligible and dead voters. Without illegals and dead people and people voting multiple times Democrats have a lot of trouble winning elections. And when proof positive is shown to be the reason a Democrat won liberal judges allow the election results to stand like they did in Orange County when Bob Dornin lost or in Washington state when Dino Rossi lost to fraud or in Minnesota when Al Franken won by fraud. It always benefits the Democrat in the race.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2016 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, when B1 Bob lost to Sanchez, that really broke my heart. You know, of course, (and I don't know the exact particulars) that she changed her name specifically for running for congress in the heavily hispanic district. Of course, Mexicans are rubber stamp for any hispanic sounding name on the ballot. Doesn't matter the issues. Anyway, she previously had a very angloAmerican name, but beat Bob Dornan by virtue of the name Sanchez, since she had zero previous political experience. That says a lot about the political acumen of your average MexicanAmerican voter, legal and illegal. You could almost call it a racist attitude except that label is reserved for white Americans. <sarcasm>

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2016 02:24 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
In that particular election La Raza, heavily funded by George Soros, was going to old folks homes and paying them $20 for each time they voted. They bused these people to different polling places and gave them each an identity. One guy bragged that he voted 5 times making $100.

When this came to light and before a judge he decided the election results would stand. The exact same thing happened when the Rossi campaign proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the election was fraudulent. For the longest time the Democrat, Christine Gregoire, didn't contest the results because she'd have to pay for the recount. Then suddenly the Democrats paid for the recount and lo and behold she won. They miraculously "found" 5000 votes that hadn't been counted in Seattle. The problem was that more people "voted" in the Seattle area than were registered to vote. The Democrat judge said tough shit, Gregoire is the new governor.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 17, 2016 05:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, who said Democrats don't have an honest bone in their body? They use Alinsky's Handbook for Radicals.

Those Liberal judges say things like; "oh well, there weren't enough fraudulent votes to affect the outcome." I'm different, I'd prosecute one fraudulent vote no matter if the winner won in a landside. Why would checking results change the facts about a crime?

I'm just glad my momma raised me to understand the difference between right and wrong. Liberals, on the other hand, don't see the problem. "He won by 500 votes, who cares if 300 were cast by illegals"? The only principe they relate to is winning, by any means possible. This is politics, not an application for Paradise.

My parents were FDR Democrats most of their lives. They SLOWLY evolved but I couldn't tell you if either of them actually ever voted for a Republican?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters