The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » for shits and giggles, here's the Media's predictions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for shits and giggles, here's the Media's predictions
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted November 10, 2016 07:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEkG9seHJco

And, you know we are being spoon fed stuff like this on a daily basis. What would it take to clean house and begin all over with an honest Media?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oh, and thanks Dave. Every website the last two days has ads for Kuiu attack pants!

[ November 10, 2016, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31363 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 07:55 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 08:14 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
enjoy dinner, libtards...
 -

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 08:48 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
lol...nice.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2016 10:38 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Great compilation. If the media spent less time trying to manipulate us into thinking how they want us to think, and more time actually observing the American people objectively and understanding how we think and feel, they'd be relevant today. Instead, this election was as much a statement of how Americans feel toward the media as it was a speaking out against liberal ideologies. I sincerely hope the gutless piles of shit in the House and Senate with an "R" behind their names who have been given either a chance, or another chance, to represent the interests of their constituents do so with extreme prejudice and press hard for the reforms we so desperately need. If not, the mid-terms will be a blood bath of primary challenges. For those elected or re-elected, Tuesday night was a final warning that they need to get this right.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters