The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy shit... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Holy shit...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 06:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nick, Baby! Each day since Tuesday night I have looked at with a fresh attitude. What a blessing! To not worry about what that Bitch could do to the country in four years is, or has worked wonders for my whole outlook. It's a wonderful world out there.

Except, you can count on Liberals to fuck things up! These riots, I firmly believe are orchestrated by her squads to disrupt civil protests.

Listen to me everybody! IT'S ALINSKY'S HANDBOOK FOR RADICALS ! We all know that Hillary wrote her Senior Thesis on this very subject, so she knows exactly which buttons to push and levers to operate. Face it, she is a virtual COMMIE and we can thank our lucky stars that she was shot down in flames Tuesday night!

If you think she has given up, you don't know this evil bitch! She is analyzing the entire campaign, top to bottom looking for flaws. Right now, she is sticking needles into her James Comey doll and hoping he dies of the Clap! No doubt, this bitch has enough vindictiveness to last a long time and it's so wonderful, thinking that this is how she will spend her remaining days, withering away, consumed with bitterness.

What a poor and vial choice by the Democrats! I'm thinking about it though, who else do they have? Nancy? Harry? Sanders? What's her name, the Loony Tunes from Maine or wherever? She's kinda cute for an old broad but a commie just like the rest. The democrats have Organized Labor, Blacks, the welfare roles, (of course) the Media, but what potential candidate comes to mind? I know, the Governor of New York? We could beat him, he looks like a gangster and since he's from NY, probably is?

All in all, what a refreshing attitude, Lenbo! Very Rosy! To say nothing about the Supremes and our Second Amendment! I hope nobody asks me for a loan, because I'm in a vulnerable state right now.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 01:04 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Camilla Harris from Claifornia will be their new hero...as well as grooming Chelsy Clinton and Michelle Obama for office.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 01:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
An update:

First, there are reports that they have some type of online petition with the intent to convince the people that will cast the electoral votes to vote for Clinton instead of Trump. In other words, in some states, the electors are not actually obligated to vote for the candidate that won. Apparently, there are laws in some states and no requirement in others. So, what they are pushing for is to switch votes from the 270 threshold and award them to Clinton with the rationale that more people voted for her than Trump.

In other words, this is a classic juvenile "do over". When you don't like the results, a sore loser will search for ways to deny reality. Theoretically, it could be done but would Trump supporters stand around and allow it? Doubtful.

There is talk about the professional protesters, five days after the election and you figure something must be driving it besides Facebook. Of course, you can't discount social media, although I personally use none of it.

Anyway, if there is something that would REALLY spark a conflict, it would be an attempt to fiddle with the structure and form of the electoral process. In that case, look out kids, you are really getting in over your heads. And, that's all I got to say about that.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 01:29 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, yet something else to stew about ?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/its-not-over-yet-they-may-be-trying-to-steal-arizona-and-michigan-calls-for-electoral-college-to-ignore-will-of-people_112016

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 02:02 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure George Soros group is behind all these protests
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2016 02:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
came across this little blurb that addresses the issue. Who knows?

"Clinton would need more than 20 GOP electors to go rogue and vote instead for her — a mighty tall order.

Even then, the new, Republican-controlled Congress meets Jan. 6 to approve the electoral college vote, and would certainly vote to void any roguery, handing the victory firmly back to Trump."

So, seems the sore losers are just spinning their wheels? Hopefully.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 07:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This morning, an article that covers my intent, and counters Dave's "couldn't disagree more". The issue is, are these kids squandering their education opportunities? Read on~

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 07:25 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
They need to round up these pussy kids send them to basic training and have them fight ISIS for a while so they can see what true trauma is. I guess its only democracy when they win......
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 07:49 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I had clarified. Guess not.

I don't see it in the kids I know either though. Still suspect it's not nearly so prevalent as the media is portraying it.

And, that it's largely driven by faculty where it's occurring. It need not be tolerated, either. Liberal local policy makers reaping what they sow.

Like I said, let them stew in their juices.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 08:09 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Final thought...

I strive to reserve equal skepticism for media that appears to confirm my beliefs as I do for media that contradicts them.

I see no good guys in the media. Don't trust Fox anymore than I do CNN. They promote an agenda I'm in favor of, but I try not to forget that they are still, promoting an agenda. With all the same bias and selective reporting and echo chamber bullshit as any other cable news outlet. I use the term "news" very loosely in describing any of them, BTW...

They are all, to be viewed with a jaundiced, untrusting eye.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 08:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be so sensitive! I got it! I'm just belaboring the point. HMFIC

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 08:54 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
The thing these anti Trump democratic protesters have going for them is that most of the people that are The Trump/ republican supporters really don't give a shit about them and there little temper tantrums. They know it will dwindle away in the coming weeks. BUT they should realize that IF they ever did push it to the point of say total anarchist revolution they wouldn't stand a chance against the "white uneducated men" of American. Especially if we're pissed.lol
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 09:42 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually find it somewhat ironic and amusing. But only somewhat. Plenty of innocent property owners and small business taking losses for it so can't be too smug over it.

Potentially useful too though. I think, not certain but think that if the dems let this kind of stuff push them farther left they'll get punished for it in the mid terms.

But I also think Trump's victory was not a conservative uprising so much as a display of anger at the elitist progressive establishment.

Could be wrong on all counts.

GOP could easily screw it up either way.

Going to be interesting to see.

- DAA

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 10:27 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
No I totally agree Dave it is an uprising against both political parties. No question about it.

The Republicans have a great opportunity here if they want it. That remains to be seen. There are no excuses anymore they have it all. Now lets see what they do with it.

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 02:11 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
All of the crap about the Electoral College and hijacking electors came up when Bush beat Gore. Everyone was waiting with baited breath thinking that some of them would go rogue but no one did.

If that were to happen I really think it would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. The people that voted for Trump would take to the streets and it wouldn't be in isolated protests. Those people have a constitutional duty to perform and they've always taken that responsibility seriously.

Here's the thing. Electors are appointed by the individual parties. I think my state has 4 Electoral College votes. Dems pick 4 electors and Republicans appoint 4. Oregon being the commie state it is has 4 Democrats that will vote for the Democrat if they vote at all and the states where Trump won will have Republican electors voting so it's highly unlikely that they will vote for Hillary.

I saw where in one city people were protesting the cops said they were arriving in buses. Fully organized protests with a lot of professionally made signs. Someone got shot in Portland last night and the perps turned out to be gang members.

Soros is paying for the protests as is the CPUSA (Communist Party USA) With Soros that makes him guilty of sedition which is right up there with treason. I'd be tickled if Trump stripped him of his citizenship and deported him back to one of the countries he fucked over. Putin wants him in Russia. He could spend his remaining days in a Gulag for all I care.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2016 02:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave and Chad. I totally agree with what you both said. Whatever it was?

No really, I couldn't agree more.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and Moe's right too! I'm telling ya, those professional rioters don't want to get us rednecks pissed off!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2016 11:28 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought, I'd toss this in here ? Apparently, Putin doesn't think very well of our "protester" organizer in Chief ?
http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/11/putin-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros-dead-or-alive/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2016 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Putin can't be all bad? That Soros is one Bastard SOB, almost as evil as Hillary. Two peas in a pod.

Soros has been getting away with his shit for a long time. He needs to be chased out of his hole, become an international fugitive! Maybe hide in Hillary's basement?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters