The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy shit... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Holy shit...
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 06:42 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Just tuning in to election coverage.

Don't want to get my hopes up. But... Can't help it!

Can't stand the fucker, you all know that, but I voted for him and I'm sure as hell pulling for him.

Switched over to CNN, just to see, they are shitting their pants!

Hope this doesn't look and sound dumb by morning...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 07:34 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Same here... I didn't think Trump had a chance nationally even though he would easily win Idaho. I cast my vote for him more as a vote against Clinton.

I guess we will see what happens by morning, but right now a revolution is forming.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 07:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I have been checking 538 and He says Trump has a 95% chance.

So....I decided to get in here and the topic I was thinking of was: HOLY SHIT!

Can't count our chickens before they hatch but somehow or another the NY Times is predicting 302 electoral votes for Trump. WTF?

Predicting is not a slam dunk but Be still my heart!

Just called North Carolina for Trump!

Hillary Headquarters is on Suicide Watch!

edit: Wisconson looks like it's going for Trump?

[ November 08, 2016, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 07:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
On FOX, they are considering election almost in the bag for Trump, although I just saw that the Bitch just projected to win Colorado.

edit: So excited, I almost started crying, fear cripes sakes! This is BIG, Folks!

Stay tuned

[ November 08, 2016, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:05 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Need Michigan. Come on...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Of the states still up for grabs, Trump is favored in at least ten states. Not a slam dunk, but he's close and has his boot on Hillary's throat.

This is an unbelievable comedown for The Bitch. I am positive she thought she deserved this Presidency, damn near preordained.

I still can't believe it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:34 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Wisconsin baby!

Michigan, Michigan, Michigan. HE gets that and I can go to bed.

Iowa now in the bag too. That means a win is totally possible even without Michigan.

Holy shit!

- DAA

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
FUK ME TO DEATH !!!!!
Putting on my dancing shoes and getting ready to head out on the street.
Burn The Witch on the stereo !!!!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:44 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Wild... just checking CNN again, they are still calling Wisconsin too close to call?

Fox called it ten minutes ago?

Never seen anything like that before.

Not breathing easy yet.

- DAA

--------------------

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:46 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
By gawd I think he might do it. Hell yes!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 09:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All the Liberal Media, ABC, MSNBC, CNN are really dragging their feet on calling all the close races. They are all proving to be especially bad losers. I really feel bad for them.

edit: watching ABC, don't know his name but he's like a major anchor on the news hour, he just said: Trump won because of UNEDUCATED WHITE MEN

Before, they were all talking about "white men without a college degree", but this asshole just smoothed it out that Trump was elected by nail dragging racist Neanderthals.

[ November 08, 2016, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 10:06 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I won't watch CNN for reasons I've already stated. I'm watching Fox right now. I wish I could punch Juan Williams and Karl Rove square in the nose. Even Chris Wallace has said some stupid shit.

I will stay up until this is decided. Watching the Hillary campaign headquarters and all of those long faces and tears makes me think. If Trump wins they think they'll have to go out and get a job. Human Gimme Pigs.

[ November 08, 2016, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Moe ]

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 10:20 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here in Idaho. Our votes don't mean shit. We know that. Me & my daughter voted @ the little church in town.

Went to the local bar. Had a beer. What a atmosphere !! This was an hour or so ago.

I pray Trump does 1/2 of what he says..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 10:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't see where "Hillary has a path"? But the states still out there that haven't been decided, if you ask me, it looks like they all favor Trump? Therefore, I'm thinking Trump has to be considered "President Elect"?

They might not stick their neck out and announce a winner, and I'd like to go to bed. They don't seem to care?

At Clinton Headquarters it's like a Wake. The Trump headquarters is still in party down mode. So, I guess everybody knows except the friggin' announcement is not forthcoming.

I have been surfing all the networks and it's just simply delicious to see all the Liberal Pundits taking turns at recriminations. The electorate is ignorant! And, Stupid!

Of course, 80% of Hollywood will be moving to Canada. I guess they can't take a joke?

Remember, this is all about the Supreme Court! That's our victory, regardless of what Trump accomplishes.

Two things, FULL STOP!
The first issue is, IN YOUR FACE, OBAMA!

Second thing is, everybody knew Hillary was a particularly poor candidate, and, UP YOURS, BITCH!

That's as good as I can be, as a gracious winner. Fuck Clinton!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 11:42 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Welp...thats it liberal bitches...Fox just called it. The race is over.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 11:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I saw that too. And, just switched to CBS and they have a sign on the screen that Hillary called Trump and conceded the election.

It's the Supreme Court, snagged away from the Liberal Bitch, Hillary.

Old Klingon proverb: Revenge is a dish best served cold. Feels good though.

He's coming out and I am getting emotional again. Damn, I really thought I would be hating that fucking Bitch for at least four more years. Thank you! There is a God!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 11:50 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's hope he keeps his promises. Nullifying all of Obama's illegal executive orders and nominating conservative justices to the SCOTUS.

Gimsberg said she'd leave the country if Trump was elected. Unfitting words from a member of the court who is supposed to be non partisan.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 12:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Let that dried up Prune leave then. She was an ACLU Lawyer before, should never have been confirmed anyway.

This is really unprecedented. The Democrats are going to go to War, they won't concede a thing.

Just think, we have the Senate, the House and the Executive, seems like he can get that fucking wall built. And, dump Obamacare.

Look for Obama to go with scorched earth between now and january 20, 2017. He's letting convicts out of prison and giving them the vote. Nice try.

Good hunting. El Bee

Good night!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:16 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
If he does absolutely nothing in the next four years, except salt the court with the right justices, I'd be a happy camper.
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:27 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
what a wonderful way to remember how purifying tears shed of joy feel...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:29 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Rifleshooter
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 04:59 AM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
I have this tune stuck in my head.
Ding dong, the witch is dead. LOL

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 05:30 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I rarely stay up past 9:30 pm, but I am always up really early except this morning I slept till 6:00 am. I was up last night when the bitch surrendered and Donald went to his celebration party.

A while back Glocktalk went politically correct and warned all users to to call the beast by a proper name. No more hag, bitch etc. I may get kicked out but I just posted:

"For some reason I cannot get this song out of my head."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Thanks for the idea rifleshooter. I think it is pretty funny LOL

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 06:03 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I stayed up until 12:45 am and just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

I was hoping they would call Penn before I went to bed. My biggest fear was having her run the table of the remaining states and come from behind.

I told my wife this morning that I would bet the old hag is shaking in her boots. I think the prospect of an AG Gowdy or Guliani coming after her and the Foundation is a sure bet.

With that said, I am sure Mr. O already is drafting pardons...

[ November 09, 2016, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2016 06:19 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters