The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is how Cali politics operates...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is how Cali politics operates...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2016 07:54 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
This shit is just out of control here.

http://www.kmjnow.com/2016/10/21/calderon-prison-aaron-abeytia-report-10-21-16/

[ October 24, 2016, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2016 12:16 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta love it two sets and standards of justice us and them .

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2016 09:37 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been alive for 72 years. I have never seen an election year like this one, ever. The media hasn't bothered to try and disguise their bias and people have come forward with solid proof that the Democrats are rigging the election yet Hillary leads in the polls today.

I don't believe the polls but what I do believe is that with the network of voter fraud that the Democrats have in place any election that is close is a sure win for them. The polls are just a way to give a Democrat win some credibility.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2016 12:09 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see ..................
Eight years of o bama's Chicago style corruption.
The circus that was Slick Willie.
And,
The Bitch of Bengazi's lifetime of political malfeasance.

Nope.............no fraud here to worry about.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FRIGGIN' STUPID ???????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2016 12:13 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah and then lets turn over the election to Homeland security to make sure it is on the up and up. I know I trust our Government agencies completely. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1557 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2016 12:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and that guy in charge, Rah or Ruh or what the hell his name is Johnson is complaining that 8 or 10 states haven't asked us/them to monitor their election results! Why wouldn't they trust the FEDERAL (Democrat) GOVERNMENT to make sure the election is fair and uncorrupted? In America? Perish the thought!

I cannot believe you stupid citizens are about to elect The Bitch, legally or with a little help from Soros and the gang. You deserve what you get. <sigh>

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31321 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2016 05:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure looks like it's in the bag? I can't believe the citizenry will take it lying down? It's Big Brother 1984 coming atcha. They deserve it, too! How can anybody vote for that lying bitch?

Good bye cruel world!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31321 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters