The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » DUMP TRUMP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DUMP TRUMP?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 14, 2016 03:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe my patience with this asshole is wearing thin?

I saw a clip earlier today where he denied messing with some woman. Of course he will deny it, but then this insecure weasel said something to the effect that if he did jump someone, she would be a lot better looking than her.

Had to trip over his massive ego and his massive insecurity. Kind of like, he wouldn't spit on the best part of her.

Was this immature comment at all necessary? Yeah, we know the asshole has a lot of money and can screw any woman he wants, but he had to tell us how high his standards are. I'm starting to think he really IS worried about his small hands, and you know what else?

He's gonna lose and probably lose big, thanks to all the Republicans that are trashing him. He cannot fight Crooked Hillary and the Dishonest Democrats and the dishonest MEDIA and half of the Republican Establishment, all at the same time.

I think I must be his last supporter? One of his last supporters. He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut! I thought he might have a chance, but he's stupid! He doesn't know when to shut up!

I see a 10% chance he will perform a miracle, not much more than that, he's hanging by a thread, and much of it is self inflicted!

The bitch is really lucky to have him for an opponent otherwise she wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

end of rant....

edit: here's Ben Stein on the reality staring us in the face.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5170871987001/ben-stein-on-trump-its-pretty-much-a-lost-cause/?#sp=show-clips

[ October 14, 2016, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2016 07:00 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
What I find rather interesting is how Trump has been on this planet for 70 years and has been a rich playboy his entire life. We have never heard any of these allegations before say 3 months ago. Why not? If he was as bad as they are portraying him to be why haven't there been dozens of these women coming to light through the years. All of a sudden a month from election day and he's a Predator. Doesn't add up to this simple minded white guy.

Whereas Hillarys shit has followed her for decades and democrats don't seem to give a shit what she does.

[ October 14, 2016, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: UTcaller ]

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2016 05:16 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
He is still better than that lieing, murdering,traitor of a cunt Clinton. We truely are living the movie "Idiocracy".
And do we really trust computer voteing? With no paper trail to prove the votes!
Americans are being set up and can't grasp the reality of it. What's more important,current issues or the size of Kardashians butt?
Looks like the butt wins.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2016 07:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
For God's sake, don't take me wrong. I'm voting for the Republican candidate, no matter who he is. It's just that I wish Pence would tell him; Donald, go to your room, let me run for President. I kinda think he might make a race out of it.

Trump cannot keep his mouth shut. Did you see what he did last night? Dismantled the teleprompter. And, that's been the only reason he hasn't said something stupid, lately. But no, take them apart and speak extemporaneously. He's self destructive, can't keep his big mouth shut.

How the hell did this guy make a billion dollars? I can see how he might have lost a billion dollars.

Keep it up Donald. I can see it now, Hillary ties Reagan in winning 49 states!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2016 05:37 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
This is not addressed at anyone in particular.

I can't see how any self-respecting person with an IQ above a rock could vote for the bitch of Benghazi. She's anti gun, a liar, a religious bigot, a racist and a two faced POS. She's sold the USA down the road with all of her crooked backroom deals and her deliberate use of her hacked home cooked email server.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2016 07:23 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump's candidacy has forced the truth out of the Republican party. What we've been seeing is an attempt by both parties to globalize our government. No borders and complete fair trade. Of course they need to take away our guns to accomplish this. Why else would the Republican party not stop Obama's illegal immigration from south of the border and the resettlement of thousands of Syrians?

Trump is about to upset their plans and if he holds true to his word we'll have a good chance at an originalist SCOTUS for a full generation.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2016 05:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I know Trump has flaws. Seems like he wants everybody to know. But, they are all stupid shit. Instead of real issues like the Supreme Court or Russia, they/both are squabbling over naughty words and what Bill did years ago. It's crazy.

Here's a member with some sense:

quote:
can't see how any self-respecting person with an IQ above a rock could vote for the bitch of Benghazi. She's anti gun, a liar, a religious bigot, a racist and a two faced POS. She's sold the USA down the road with all of her crooked backroom deals and her deliberate use of her hacked home cooked email server.
MI VHNTR

The fact that the country is about to elect this POS to the Presidency says a lot about how far we have lost sight of our ideals. She is always calling Republicans, "The enemy". Not the Russians. She wants to "reset" with those assholes. Gone forever, (probably) is the concept of reaching across the isle, to get things done in a bipartison way. No, all they do is ram Obamacare down our throats so that illegals can get insurance and thereby, wreck the entire health care system.

Obama never negotiated a damned thing with congress. He doesn't know how. It's my way or the highway, with him. I feel a rant coming on....need to suppress it!

Liberalism is a mental illness. BELIEVE IT !

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2016 05:56 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Talking to a liberal a couple days ago. He just doesn't believe that all my doom and gloom is realistic. Thinks I'm just way over reacting.

So I said to him... "Look at California. My lifestyle, the way I live, the way I raise my kids is already illegal there. As in, I'd be a criminal in California. Right now. Just for being the same guy you like and respect".

It actually shut him up. He opened his mouth to tell me why I was wrong, then closed it again and just looked at me like "oh...".

Wish I had been born 20 or 30 years earlier. Be dead or close to it now and could have just missed all this.

My kids are just going to have a completely different world to live in. That is already a fact. But getting worse all the time. I think I'm preparing them for it as well as can be expected. But I'd a lot rather not had to.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 16, 2016 02:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been saying since adulthood, that I am glad that I will be dead and buried by the time liberals completely fuck up this country. I have also said, with conviction, that I do not envy my children, grandchildren and now, my great grandchild, Savannah, who is approaching two.

The most recent is Robbie's little girl. Some of you guys might remember Robbie beating JohnHenry in the pie eating contest at the AZ Trapper's Convection a few years back? Believe it or not, he's 24 now.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 08:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Meanwhile, we have an observation and a too late warning, or prediction, if you will?

quote:

The irony is now upon us that Trump may have been the most conservative Republican candidate who still could beat Hillary Clinton — and that if he were to win, he might usher in the most conservative Congress, presidency, and Supreme Court in nearly a century. — Victor Davis Hanson

But, because of his potty mouth and macho attitude, too many Conservatives are willing to do nothing to prevent a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Yeah, PATHETIC, isn't it?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 17, 2016, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 12:13 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I've quit given a shit that he can't speak politician, you know where he coddles every separate group he speaks to as if THEY mean everything to him. I've decided I like him a LOT because the republican elites don't like him. He threatens them as much as he threatens the democrats. That's good enough for me.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 12:30 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^^^^
What TR said...

You guys can beat me about the head and shoulders if I am proven to be wrong, but I don't think the polls correctly represent what is going on with the depth of his support.

The rallies with 20,000+ supporters are being poo-poo'd while Kaine and her Shrillness can't draw flies.

I think there will be a LOT of talking heads, pollsters and Beltway BS'ers out on their butt after November 8th.

The polls that matter are the ones that will be taken starting just prior to Halloween--about a week out.

I think we will see a narrowing of the numbers and think Trump will pull ahead. Most of the 'honest' pollsters still know they have to stay in business, and that the short term numbers will reflect what is really going on.

I would bet there are a bunch of folks that nobody is counting on that will vote for Trump. I hope all of the Establishment types get torched on this deal...

[ October 17, 2016, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 12:57 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump is ahead way ahead ,the complicit media wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful they are knee deep in all this crap that is bringing this once great nation down. trump will pummel this skag in short order . Leonard you are right he needs to curb his tongue. when he makes his point he needs to shut up !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rifleshooter
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 02:21 PM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
He needs to take a course in public speaking. If he don't win, I'm moving to one of those places the liberal jiggers said they were going. LOL

[ October 18, 2016, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Rifleshooter ]

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 17, 2016 08:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! The N word! Wash your mouth out!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Mert Bargenquast
Member # 772

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2016 06:08 PM      Profile for Mert Bargenquast           Edit/Delete Post 
He won over, what about 17 running for President and Hillary one adversary and that was rigged. Give the guy a break and don't look at what he has supposedly done and look at what he can do. We all have been naughty little boys ourselves. Vote for Trump and save America from the slim.

--------------------
Mert Bargenquast

Posts: 40 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:21 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul I'm with you. I believe we are going to see 1980 repeat itself when the underdog Reagan bet Carter, and the news people are going to be saying the same words they said 36 years ago: "The polls didn't predict this..."

For you younger voters who were not around the 1980 election gave the Republicans a majority in the house for the first time in decades.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 08:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd still love to see him pull it out, but I am bracing for the BITCH. It's going to be no holds barred, total opposition to everything the democrats and Hillary think they want to do. Major discord, no compromise, it's us against them, total warfare. Who knows? maybe that's the best plan anyway? The best we could hope for?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 09:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, all I can foresee if the Bitch of Bengazi wins is the Republicans rolling over, tails between their legs and pissing all over themselves like little puppies.
You want examples ???
Kaisic
McCain
Swhartsnagger.
(I'm not even going to go to the trouble to try and spell their names correctly.)

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 10:38 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't voted yet, but everyone I've talked to who did has complained of LONG lines and LOTS of RED clothing...
If trump can pull off winning NY on the way to the whole enchilada, I'd friggin' flip out!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 01:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, if you can dream; let's include Commiefornia? That'll be the day.

Running for U.S. Senator, two choices, Kamala and Loretta Sanchez, BOTH DEMOCRATS ! Never saw that before, no Republican felt like wasting his time and money on a no chance. I still don't understand how or why they had two Democrats as the only choices. Full disclosure, I voted for Sanchez even though she's a lying bitch just like every other female Democrat. But, Harris is the one to watch out for, even Obama singled her out as the best looking Attorney General in America. She's some kind of Mulatto, near as I can tell? Of course, that always tends to improve the lineage.

I will stayed glued to the TV until the last dog is hung. Let us pray.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS going to do my duty and cast my mail-in-ballot at the polling place. No lines for that; there's a separate box, and I save a stamp.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2016 02:52 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I know were small potatoes. But, still interesting.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/politics/elections/payette-county-short-on-ballots-after-being-inundated-with-voters/349948609

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters