The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anybody see the debate, last night? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Anybody see the debate, last night?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 10, 2016 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, I didn't because we had a big party at a Mexican restaurant for my daughter's big 50th birthday.

But I have been reviewing it, on line, this morning. Seems like it was a virtual tossup, I don't know?

But, what pisses me off is the method and the politics of Democrats, in general. Everybody remember how the News Media sent 125 reporters to Alaska to dig up dirt on Sara Palin?

Well, that's what it is with their OCTOBER SURPRISE. They have been sitting on this recording from eleven years ago. Sure, it's embarrassing, and its vintage GUTTER POLITICS as practiced by sleazy Democrats. Some things never change.

The only thing they could find on squeaky clean Mitt Romney was when he participated in cutting hair on an underclassman when he was in school. BIG WOW! Then he used an odd word, "Binders of Women" for jobs when he was Governor of Mass.

But, it's dig up the dirt, forget about actual policies....Benghazi, Cattle Futures, 30,000 deleted emails. No Reporter has ever asked the Evil Bitch about any of that stuff! No, they hammer Trump because he claimed a billion dollar loss on his taxes 20 years ago! Instead, they ask Hillary how it feels to be a Grandma!

I understand it was the same situation last night; tough questions for Trump and softballs for Hillary. The Media will drag her across the finish line by hook or by crook. And, that's what she is, a crook with her Foundation slush fund. 15% to charity and the rest for all their luxury accommodations around the world and private jets to climate seminars. They should be investigated for all that foreign money and exactly how they spend it on personal accommodations. Yeah, they kinda live like kings, without shame.

God help us if she wins!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 09:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
To be honest ..............didn't bother.
I know who I'm voting for.
The alternative is unthinkable.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 09:28 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
He should have grabbed her p***y.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 11:15 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I listened to it on the radio while driving.

Made me laugh out loud in a few spots, the things Trump was saying. Smarmy moderator with the venom in her voice was really wearing me out.

As far as how do I think it went though...

I thought he got his ass kicked in. Big Time. If the measure of winning or losing is what effect there may be on people who have some possibility of being swayed towards one candidate or the other. Can't imagine Trump gained one single vote out of it. Cankles probably picked up a lot of women who weren't already completely decided and probably a few who had previously been decided on Trump.

Maybe more subtle but more damaging... Based on in person, local comments I've been hearing all day. I think a LOT of people, around here anyway, who WERE going to vote for Trump, just because they had no other choice - MIGHT NOT VOTE at all, now.

They just can't do it. Can't vote for him. Can't vote for Hillary either. Seems to be a very common sentiment amongst the people I have heard talking about it today. And, it's the main topic of every conversation.

I've always thought he's a worthless shit bag. But he's starting to look like a moron, in addition to being a shit bag.

That's OUR Boy though! Only choice we got.

I've been in "hold my nose and get it over quick" mode as far as voting for him goes. But every time I actually listen to him talk, I really have to question myself. Can't vote for Hillary, obviously, ever, no matter what, can't do it. But, I'm getting pretty close to not being able to look myself in the mirror, voting Trump. Just can not stand the fucker.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 12:13 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting viewpoint.
http://www.infowars.com/jerry-falwell-jr-thinks-the-gop-establishment-leaked-the-trump-tape/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 12:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, believe me, I understand what you mean.

It's like if you have a relative who is a dirtbag but he's still your (name it) your father-in-law, your brother, your kid, etcetera. Bottom line, like they say, you can pick your friends but not your family.

You and I have a lot riding on this election and anything you do that is contrary to Trump's chances is a vote for Hillary and then she decides who gets nominated to the Supreme Court...Does that sink in? He is on record with ten names that most conservatives would welcome on the Supreme's. If he didn't do anything else in the next four years, he would serve the purpose in seeing to it that the EVIL BITCH doesn't decide on these important issues in a Liberal direction.

Yes, yes, he's an egotistical jerk but if there is nothing else that you can think of to say about him that is positive, HE'S NOT HILLARY! What more needs to be said? Not voting is a coward's way, in fact it's worse. WE have to do something positive and the best thing we can do is cast a vote for someone other than the BITCH. It's not that hard to figure out. Forget all the bullshit, you have to do whatever you can to see to it that she never sets foot inside the Whitehouse ever again! And, trust me, by not voting, you help her. And, if she wins by one vote, I will blame you!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: in terms of BAD PRESIDENT, could Trump be any worse than Barry? And, he was elected TWICE!

[ October 10, 2016, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 02:54 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
speaking of filling in the supreme court, try this on for size. What's the chances that Hillary would fill in the blank spot with none other than,.............OBAMA! Could happen. YIKES!!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 03:40 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump is definitely not my first, second or third choice, but he's all we've got. So sure I will support him for President. The alternative will be absolutely disastrous. And these so called establishment Republican that are actively stumping against Trump will OWN a Hillary Clinton Presidency. With all the shit that will follow her around. PERIOD
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 06:58 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
With less than a month to go, Trump keeps stepping on his dick and digging his grave a deeper. A month ago, I figured I'd vote for him due to the "He's all we got" philosophy. Now, I just might skip that part of the ballot.

Honestly I don't think Trump has a snowballs chance in hell of winning anymore. We best get ready for 2020 and hopefully by then we will have a reasonably decent choice in the race.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2016 07:54 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump was never my choice, 1st,2nd or 3rd...but he is the only choice, so I'll hold my nose and pull the lever.
As for the debate; he had her by the snatch at the get go, and never let go, I thought he trounced her, and had her off balance the whole 90 minutes. She was so fucked up, she only spoke to the moderators and modest audience, whereas Trump always had direct eye contact and firm hand gestures when ever he addressed her, he owned her in my opinion?
As for swaying the undecided; Christ all mighty, with only 30 something days left, if someone is really undecided who to vote for, I don't know if I can wrap my head around that mind set?, maybe not voting, but certainly not WHO to vote for.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 06:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good post, Vic. Really expresses my thoughts, not the first second or third choice but light years ahead of voting for the Bitch and almost as much as not voting, at all.

If somebody cannot see through the cloud, and knows that Hillary Clinton is the worst choice and the poorest candidate for President of the United States, you are beyond help and probably don't belong on this Board?

In other words, you couldn't hand select a worse enemy of our life style. This is a lifelong commie, who did her senior thesis on Sol Alinsky's HANDBOOK FOR RADICALS, and believes every word of it!

She will have a chance to appoint at least 4 Liberal Supreme Court Justices, and maybe 8, because some of the conservatives might just quit, discouraged. How anybody with half a brain could have a hard time deciding black or white, I can't fathom?

And, yes, if she wins and that's the way it looks right now, I will hold limp dicks like Paul Ryan responsible! I will never forgive the Republicans that let it happen!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 06:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"I will never forgive the Republicans who let it happen."

That's a problem that I have now.
McCain is withholding support and planning on writing in a conservative name.
He's also up for re-election.
Sooooo...........Do I withhold my support for McCain and write in a conservative name, which would amount to helping the democrat win or choke back the vomit and vote for McCain ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 06:33 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
On a side note...there is a town hall style discussion on a local (Fresno) radio station tonight. The subject is Prop 63 here in California. It will discuss the ammunition regulation that will happen if passed.
You can go to KMJNOW.com and listen via the web. Starts at 7 pm.
May be interesting.
Mark

--------------------

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 06:37 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd both be surprised, I think.

What you are saying, just ain't what I'm hearing. And I live in a very conservative state.

Keep in mind, there are two types of undecided, this time. Those who really don't know WHO to vote for (were still some a week ago, not so many now), and those who don't know WHETHER to vote (more now, than a week ago). Trump pushed a lot of folks in the wrong direction.

I didn't see any of the debate. Just heard it on radio. To my ears, he got his ass thoroughly kicked in the only measure which has any value. Which is the above. He did nothing to help himself win. He did nothing to get the lukewarm out to vote. He alienated further. He made enemies out of dispassionate observers.

Yeah, he fired up his faithful. The ones who were absolutely going to go out and vote for him still are going to. Big deal.

The man is a dumpster fire of a human being and it came through.

The religious folks around here have very serious reservations about Trump. They can't, won't vote for Hillary either. But, I think an awful lot of them really just can't stomach Trump and won't vote. In their view, he's an evil, sinful, un-Christian man. They just won't vote for that.

And, let's not even get started on the women... My wife, up until a few days ago, was going to vote for Trump. No power on earth could move her to piss on him if he were on fire, now. I mean it, she will NOT vote for him. No matter what. Period. I've heard that from just about every woman who has offered an opinion.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 06:48 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting perspectives from all of you, and I respect each one. For me, there is no choice. We either elect he who is not Hillary, or we suffer through four more years of attacks on liberty, attacks on domestic energy independence, attacks on 2A rights, attacks on our religious freedoms, not to mention the damage she can do with the Supreme Court far into the future.

As far as the debate, I thought he kicked her butt. He said things to her that have needed to be said, but have never been due to political correctness.

Dave...I can understand how just listening may have given you that opinion. You would have had to see her reaction to his comments to see how bad he rocked her...he really had her on her heels.

Sure, Trump has warts, and I think everyone knew that going in. It was accepted at the time, because no one expected him to win. Now that he is in a position to win the presidency, he has all of the conventional wisdom idiots and the establishment flummoxed because he has broken the mold from previous elections.

My personal opinion is that the polls are not sampling the folks that actually are going to vote for Trump. The Beltway idiots have no idea how deep his support actually extends.

The faux anger from mainstream conservatives is a bit hypocritical. If they had been half as tough on Mr. O and the Hildebeast, we wouldn’t have had to deal with half of the crap we are now stuck with.

As far as Trump’s comments…I heard much worse hanging around my dad daily in the oilfields, and yes, I have actually heard and participated in that kind of talk in a locker room during my high school years—guess that makes me a moral deviant.

The crap weasels that say it is reprehensible, either are lying or never been around testosterone or hormone charged 15-17 year old football players all trying to one up each other when it came to what went on in the back seat on Friday or Saturday nights.

Mitt Romney was probably the most morally upright candidate in my lifetime, and look what the left did to him. Where was the outrage from the ‘conservatives’ when they ravaged Romney over binders, leaving his dog in a pet porter on the roof, and when Harry Reid accused him of maybe not paying taxes for 20 years?…nothing but crickets from the right.

I have some skin in this election…I bet one of my customers that I would dress up in a dress, wear a wig and run down main street in the small town of the bank I manage if Hillary wins.

After the Trump tape came out Friday, my wife suggested a visit to the local thrift store to find a plus size dress to fit someone 6’4” and 260…I will post pics if I have to, but I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet…

Thus endeth the rant…

[ October 11, 2016, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 07:04 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Republicans it appears are dropping him like a hot potato ?
http://www.ktvb.com/ext/news/nation-now/here-is-the-list-of-republicans-who-pull-trump-support-call-on-him-to-drop-out/277/nationnow/3AD22MkspyWcEQEKswcYCS

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 07:21 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Just the pussies that are concerned for themselves.

Every liberal in the country worships Bill Clinton the rapist...so yes, I can sure support Trump. Sad but true.

They can talk all they want..but they would re-elect that sick fucker in a second.

The best thing to do would be for both Trump and Hillary to drop out. Let the 2 guys running for vice prez have at it.
Mark

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 09:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just watched a clip by Laura Ingraham about the election. For my money, it is solid advice and I'm going to post it in a separate thread in a minute. Dave, ask your wife to watch it.

AS Booger said, many of us have talked that shit in high school and in the military, especially in foreign countries.

But, eleven years ago versus THREE Supreme Court Justices? Let's get real here!

He's the only hope, and if we can't stomach him, JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT THE EVIL BITCH IS GOING TO DO TO OUR COUNTRY!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 01:22 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ol' Butch manned up..

http://www.ktvb.com/news/politics/otter-gop-stand-by-trump-after-lewd-comments/334015940

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 01:22 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not going to watch it, so I surely won't ask my wife too [Big Grin] . Nothing particular, I just almost never watch any videos that get posted. Especially not ones that I expect I already know what I'm going to see.

Wouldn't change her mind no matter what though. Nothing any TV dingbat could possibly have to say could possibly do that. She has her reasons. Good ones. I support her decision.

Basically, she knows all men, or at least most of us, talk like that at least once in awhile. Including me. Doesn't care. But she also knows that some men, do more than just "talk" like that. She believes he's one of them. I'm sure she is right.

Like I said, when it comes to that kind of a man, she has her reasons for not having any tolerance and I don't blame her. She'd pinch his nose shut and piss down his windpipe if she could. Just no way in hell she's going to vote for him. End of story.

- DAA

--------------------

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 01:26 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! Would you believe, I haven't seen the Trump video either?

Has to be less than ten of us on earth, at this point?

But, I just do not care. It can't possibly have anything that will surprise me. Or interest me. I mean, Trump is an ass bandit, oh my god! Who would have thought! The shock!

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 02:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There's eleven then, I haven't seen it. Know about it.

But, Laura Ingham makes some extremely good points about why his comments is small potatoes compared to the major event that hinges on electing a person that is just barely human, and that's Hillary, not Donald.

So he's a pussy bandit. Everything he has said he will do if elected is diametrically opposed to what the EVIL BITCH intends to do.

Like Laura says, we aren't, can't afford to wait for a Christ figure to lead us. This guy is our last chance, and she don't like that he used crude language? Guess what? I've said things like that, sorta, occasionally, long ago, of course.

He's got big money and has discovered that women respond to money. WHO KNEW? It's just as much the fault of the women that give it up to nerds with money, that's nothing new.

Tell her he has apologized, watch the video, use logic, this is too important to shine it on over what amounts to locker room braggadocio.

Dave, we need her vote!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS ok don't, but remember, if he loses by one vote, I'm blaming YOU!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 02:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In a Facebook Live address, Gingrich says,

"My only advice to Republican leaders is simple. In the end, you either help defeat Hillary Clinton or you help elect Hillary Clinton."

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 02:51 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
The nice thing about Utah is that it will go to Trump. There are alot of people here that don't like him but in the end it will go Republican. Like I said Trump is not my choice but I can hold my nose and vote for him. And Newt is spot on.......
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2016 03:40 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, there are things going on in California that I dont wish on any other state. I have to say that I am also (like others here) virtually a one issue voter...that being gun rights issues. These pricks have just about done away with all of them here, via one party rule...and that party has a lot of fucking kooks in it, not one of them is reasonable in any way. What is happening here...now...is what is in store for the country with liberals in total charge.

If this bitch wins, we could see a sweep of both houses and supreme court turnover. One party rule, just on a bigger level. Guns, hunting, all that stuff will wither and die. You will really have to want to go shooting or hunting badly, to jump thru the hoops they are creating. I know some guys here are at the age that other things are more important, maybe moving on from some of this stuff...but man...don't let this go with out a fight.

If Hillary wins...If it happens...it happens. I guess I will chaulk it up to "its what the people want", but this one last time...I will not go down without trying.

I dont care what Trump did..To fight war.. you have to become war. Thats what has to happen. I hope he punches her in the face in the next debate, wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit.
I love women...but she aint one.

Mark

[ October 11, 2016, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters