The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Jig Fishing Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jig Fishing Video
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2016 06:25 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
If y'all are bored or just need a diversion from your day, I threw this video together a couple days ago. I get asked a lot about how I jig fish for trout. Rather than trying to explain it, I figured I would make a video and show people how to do it. I know a few of you on here like to fish between hunts so hopefully you'll get something useful out of this. If you like it please give it a thumbs up. Have a good one boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECOJGqtHPsk

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2016 07:38 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2016 08:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome !!!!!

Thanx !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2016 09:45 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Great video really enjoyed it.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alaskan Yoter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2016 10:16 PM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Very nicely done!!!
Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2016 10:45 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Bear,that was pretty phenomenal. Very professionally done man!! You sure make it look easy! Fun watching folks do what they are really good at! Very impressive and I am definitely gonna give jigging some time. I have fished off and on my whole life but never heard of jigging other than from a boat in deep water and ice fishing......actually, I do remember reading once in a Zane Grey novel about this one guy's chick that could always out fish him because she would jig with a hickory stick pole and line. LOL Guess I have kind of heard of it...

Anyway, is your son the cameraman? Great editing!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2016 06:09 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Locohead, first off thank you for the very kind review. Yes, my 13 year old son did all the filming and I thought he did a really good job. Heck, I know a lot of adults that wouldn't do as well.
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2016 08:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Same kid that did justice to the Frank Frazeta print ???
I'm impressed and I think that I hate him.

[Wink]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2016 11:40 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Koko, same little 13 year old bugger that drew this on my whiteboard in class a few weeks back. It's his version of the Wolverine. He drew this totally out of his imagination without looking at anything. It's about 3.5 feet tall by nearly 3.5 feet wide. Drawing on a whiteboard is difficult at best. This level of drawing even professionals would struggle with. I know, because I "are" one. [Wink]

-

[ October 19, 2016, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: ursus21 ]

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2016 02:00 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt the kid has talent !!!!!

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters