The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Sensationalizing all the shootings!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sensationalizing all the shootings!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 29, 2016 07:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am saying, we need to put a lid on the MEDIA reporting all these mental cases. This is all copycat shit, top to bottom, and they want nothing more than their 15 minutes of fame....which the news media is happy to provide.

It's a self feeding cycle. More gore, more body count, at a Mall or a school, front page, top of the news, breathlessly reported from the scene.

You think these mentally unbalanced wackos can't put two and two together?

We need something, a short report at the bottom of page 5, that's it! No "in-depth" talking to the sister crying her eyes out, his 8th grade teacher who swore what a good kid he was, etc etc etc.

Stop all that SHIT!

It's all copycat. This type of miscreant never had an original thought in their lifetime and never will. But they see all the attention when people are killed at the school and decide, "Wow, I'd love to get that kind of attention!"

And, so they do it and the damned MEDIA is the accomplice, and THEY should be damned to Hell for assisting crazy people to get the glory they would never get otherwise.

Enough of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER type of News Media. It is killing the culture, it's rotting the public institutions. That's all we talk about, on a daily basis.

I don't know how to stop it other than to STOP SENSATIONALIZING EVERY SHOOTING like it's World War Three!

This is perpetuated by the friggin' MEDIA and now, they are responsible! Stop reporting this shit!

end of rant

edit: latest: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/29/volunteer-firefighter -credited-with-stopping-south-carolina-school-shooter.html

edit: example of legit news coverage: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/donations-flood-men-found-bombs-n-train-station-article-1.2801146

[ September 29, 2016, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters