The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » So, you want to call 911? Why?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, you want to call 911? Why?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2016 07:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch this video of a home invasion. The 911 operator asks a gazillion stupid questions while the woman, speaking broken english had to respond over and over. But, at least she scored one dirt bag.

Like they say, when seconds count, the police are minutes away. And, it takes twice as long while stupid 911 operators interview the poor victim.

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOcTAADa38

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2016 02:33 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. I wonder what she was packing?

We are responsible for our own safety.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2016 04:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Listening to the whole audio, it made me want to strangle that stupid 911 operator! I guess it was close to 8 minutes? Three invaders and I think at least two had a gun.

The lady was EXTREMELY patient with the operator. I would have been screaming at the dumb bitch!

What it tells us is, as always, the cops show up, step over your dead body, and write a report. You need to protect yourself, it's wishful thinking that the police are going to roll up, save the citizen and arrest the perps.

But, somehow, somebody in authority needs to conduct an investigation into the methods and instruction and training of the 911 operators. People are depending on a timely response from Law Enforcement. In this case, there was more than enough time to kill everybody in the house and load up and drive off while that dumb bitch was asking the lady how old she was!

Disgusting!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters