The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » video of an Army of police officers killing man w/gun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: video of an Army of police officers killing man w/gun
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2016 06:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103973781.html

Look, I'm all for law and order. But, I don't understand the response? This man either had a gun or he didn't. Did he threaten anybody with it? Why were there (what) half a dozen police officers surrounding him?

What, exactly did he do to have these guys fire at least 4 shots in about one second? The GUN is the worst TRIGGER ever, for a cop. They live and die for the confrontation, so what if he's surrounded and outnumbered. There is a GUN.

It just seems to me that they had already won the confrontation. At this point, instead of the barked commands, whatever happened to the negotiation team? They are bunkered behind vehicles, they are protected, but the perp is standing out in the open.

Was he waving the gun around? If he was, why didn't they release video of it? It could be that he had a GUN in his hand? With all the cameras, you would think at least ONE would show the turd pointing a GUN at somebody?

What I am getting at is the paranoia of the Law Enforcement. We will never know the truth because the police need to cover their ass. This MUST be justified, one less nigger, more or less.

When it comes to hoodlums rioting and looting, they stand around and do nothing; millions of dollars worth of property damage. But when they have a middle-aged black man with suspected mental problems or perhaps under the influence of drugs, especially since they have him surrounded and outnumbered, (yeah) now is when they ENFORCE THE LAW !

I actually don't have much sympathy for the dead man. Somehow, he might have been a large contributor to his own death. But, okay, (apparently) he had something that looked like a 380 in an ankle holster. Did he have it displayed? We don't know. In the released video, a lot of demands to "DROP THE GUN" but he isn't talking and making threats, right? Did he say, I'm gonna kill these honkies! I didn't hear it?

So now we have five days of riots and the "animals" are burning taxpayers dollars, looting and destroying their neighborhoods. Of course, it's 70% outside agitators, but somebody's got to do it.

All because that posse saved the community by blasting a confused, under the influence black man. This is how it's done.

Maybe we need to review the methods; because it's not working. Thanks, Barry!

Good hunting. El Bee

COMMENTS?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters