The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » It has long past reached the point....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It has long past reached the point....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 07:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
...where we have to consider censorship.

What I mean is, there is too much breathless sensationalism involved in Mall shootings. The Copy Cat deviants are becoming more and more common.

Never mind the detailed on site reporting. It needs to be brief, and dull, and not sensationalized, and not include the friggin' bodycount.

In the first place, I think people are getting tired of hearing about it. Second, it has become a recruitment tool. The damned Media is just interested in ratings and selling ink. The more gore, the better.

I think it's time for a moratorium on the detailed satellite coverage. We don't WANT to know! It serves no purpose besides seeding a deranged mind into his own fantasyland and 15 minutes of glory.

What would it take to clamp down on this shit? I really believe it's the fuel driving the engine and in a sick way, the Media wants more and better slaughter.

That's my opinion. What say you?

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2016/09/23/authorities-4-dead-in-shooting-at-cascade-mall/

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 07:22 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. That mall is just a few short miles from where my BIL and SIL live. It's also less than a mile from where I worked out of for a while and I know a lot of people who live near it.

I think there is more to it than wanting to sell news. I think the media is complicit with the Democrats who want us disarmed. I know I'm not alone in thinking that the government is at the bottom of these shootings. Yeah, I know it sounds whacko but still.........

Washington state is as liberal as you can imagine and right now the Democrats there are trying to pass draconian gun laws and shootings like this one help people make up their minds on this issue. Democrats run on emotions rather than common sense or rational thought.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 09:14 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You're not whacko, Moe..
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 24, 2016 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The "politically correct" mindset is alive and well....and completely pathetic!

Look at this clip. A baseball catcher opens his mouth, but goes against the BLM meme and they come down hard on him. No freedom of speech in this case, even though he is basically condemning lawless destructive behavior, he's the one censored.

When you can't make a comment about lawless uncivil behavior, we are drifting into a dictatorship of free speech, and it's very troubling!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5138415171001/mariners-catcher-treat-charlotte-protesters-like-animals/?#sp=show-clips

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 01:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So...........lemme get this straight;
The media, that has propped up o bama, supports the hildabeast & believes that 'it makes a difference' is going to step up and self-regulate it's content at the cost of ratings & advertising dollars ????

Not even in Calif.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 01:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Major League Baseball suspended him for the rest of the season, without pay. No matter there is (what) two weeks left, it still seems very chickenshit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 04:09 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm already boycotting the NFL and NBA. Looks like the Mariners are on the list, too.

Since when is wearing the uniform of a professional team and kneeling during the anthem a 1st amendment right? I know full well that if I done something like that when I worked for any phone company I would've been reprimanded severely. What any individual player does reflects on the team and the organization as a whole.

I read where the police in Charlotte said that of the people they've arrested 70% had out of state ID's. It's pretty well known that Soros is funding this stuff.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2016 04:40 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard said
quote:
The "politically correct" mindset is alive and well....and completely pathetic!
VERY well put! Enough of the PC BS already!

[ September 24, 2016, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: MI VHNTR ]

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters