The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Red wolf aka coy-wolf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red wolf aka coy-wolf
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2016 10:17 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/22/feds-mull-whether-to-remove-red-wolf-from-endangered-species-list.html

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brent Parker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2016 12:24 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure they want it delisted. Fits their agenda to introduce the same wolf they released in WY in AZ.
Feds are pushing hard for it.

Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2016 01:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
At the same time, they claim it was never a species?

What I am concerned about is the control. "Yeah, we got something here that deserves protection, don't know what it is but we will come down hard on anybody that mistakenly kills one, thinking it is a scroungy coyote."

I have been saying for years that all this subjective evaluation of friggin' DNA strands, and deciding it amounts to 63% or maybe it's 81% of some specific, well known and threatened animal.

It's all reading tea leaves. That's exactly what it is!

But, pay no attention to all that. This is important, we need funding and people to support the program, no matter what it costs.

This is bullshit, they don't know. 98% purity in sparrows? Who the hell are they kidding? At least, in that case, they let it die.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 22, 2016, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters