The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This stuff is starting to piss me off!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This stuff is starting to piss me off!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2016 06:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/21/terence-crutcher-shooting-sparks-response-from-middletown-police/21476313/

I don't know if you guys saw the footage from a chopper of that big black guy walking up to his stalled car, ignoring commands and then this female police officer blasting him dead?

You know, justified is plenty but trigger happy chicks when there were about 5 others surrounding him, and they say she had a Taser? These things do nothing to quell the BLACK LIVES MATTER assholes.

So, I agree with this chief of police. These guys have awesome powers and they need to be held accountable. This woman needs to be in jail right now. The camera doesn't lie. Nobody was within 6 feet of him when he went down. It's not like there was a life and death struggle, more like target practice.

Shit like this doesn't help settle down the rabble, like they need an excuse, in the first place? I say, this female officer needs to go down hard! One big mistake too many.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2016 08:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I see two mistakes made by the police.
(1) They didn't Taser his ass when he failed to comply.
(2) They let him get to his vehicle.
Once he made it to his vehicle and potentially had access to weapons........all bets were off.

The fact remains.......all he would have had to do was comply with police orders and he could be talking it over with his lawyer right now.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2016 08:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, probably, but they made mention of the fact that the windows were up so he couldn't reach inside, and they could all see it.

You just have to question the judgement. Here's a guy, vehicle in the middle of the street, apparently broke down and he is walking back to it with his hands in the air.

Is this a situation where they need half the damned police department with weapons drawn converging on him?

Second question: why the fuck are so many black people deaf when they have police aiming guns at them? Go all the way back to Ferguson. Or even talk about that bullshit up in Oregon, white cowboy doesn't listen, doesn't comply and dies. What's wrong with people?

Then there is an incident in Charlotte, wherever the hell that is? Some brother get's his ass shot and next we have a whole insane asylum riot. Any excuse to loot and pillar, or whatever you call it when black people rob businesses and steal stuff. Apparently, there is some justification although, name me one time it's white people caught looting and lawless behavior. Just one generation out of the jungle and grass skirts, no civilized behavior whatsoever. I don't care, call be racist but this shit has to stop! Shoot looters!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters