The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HE DON'T GET IT !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HE DON'T GET IT !
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2016 07:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here are the headlines from The Drudge Report, this morning:

WANTED: AHMAD KHAN RAHAMI...
Naturalized Citizen From Afghanistan...
Sued police for Muslim targeting...
DEVICE EXPLODES OUTSIDE NJ TRAIN STATION...
Triple strike puts Manhattan on alert for UN summit...
'Bigger than ever' police presence...
'We're at a level of alert city has never seen'...
Mysterious incidents raise alarms...
CUOMO: 'Foreign Connection'...
Flip-phone detonators...
Surveillance Footage Shows Man Dragging Bag Between Locations...
FEARS OF ACTIVE TERRORIST CELL...
100,000 Somali Refugees Admitted to USA Since 9/11...
1-in-5 Syrian refugees settled in New York area...
ISIS release brutal propaganda video...
Khan of Londonistan pitches first ball at Mets game...

And this idiot Obama lets all these unvetted terrorists into the country! The asshole aught to be dragged out of bed and get the shit beat out of his ignorant ass! How can he be so stupid? We really need to take this country back. If it means electing somebody like Trump, with all his baggage, so be it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2016 10:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bombings in New York. Stabbing in Minn.
Something new in the news every week from the religion of peace & tolerance.
We welcome them into our country and this is how they repay us.
So, what will it take for this country to wake up and face the fact that islam is a cancerous infestation on the earth ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2016 01:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It is. And, I am so fuking sick of hearing that Islam is a religion of peace!

Then, they cite stats about how these radicals aren't "really" Islamic. Just a small percent.

Funny about statistics. If you ask me, the reverse is true, a small percentage of Muslims are not currently radicalized.

All it takes is one trip to Syria or Pakistan to change all that. Therefore, they are all under suspicion, if you ask me.

And, I know Tom feels the same way.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 02:50 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A wise man once said; "Those who forget history are doomed to relive it".

Reality check - Blast from the past;

Not all Nazi's were evil.
Some belonged to the Party for social or business reasons only. Most belonged because Hitler made them proud to be German. Only a small percentage gassed Jews and committed other socially unacceptable acts. The rest were 'just following orders' and they followed their leaders to the Gates of Hell.
Does any of this sound familiar ???
The Nazi as an whole had to be put down and it's symbols destroyed at the cost of millions of lives and untold suffering. Ask the Russians about suffering......

So now we have the brave soldiers of isis killing at will and o bama's message is more empty soothing words. We are not to judge the many by the acts of the few, yadda yadda yadda.
(Beginning to rant) UNTIL WE GET A LEADER WHO WILL TELL THESE ANIMALS THAT IF THEY BOMB ONE OF OUR CITIES, WE WILL WIPE ONE OF THEIR'S OFF OF THE MAP AND THEIR REFUGES CAN EAT SAND ..........IT'S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE. A LOT FUCKIN' WORSE.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 03:27 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Amen. Let the fireworks begin and don't stop til "The religion of Peace" is totally wiped off the face of the earth..Amen!
Better go take a bottle of valium and settle down as I am probably not politically correct on my views as a New World Order American.Fuck em..Drop the big one and let's see what happens and become Americans again.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 04:11 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Obozo and the regime should be tried convicted and hung for treason and crimes against the U.S.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 06:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the above comments.

One mention. You know, I don't want to give DICKWEED any slack, but.

All the damned Liberals in the damn MEDIA are worse! One asshole with actually subversive policies is one thing. It's the damned Liberal Media that is propping him up instead of condemning his ignorant beliefs and actions.

He would have gone nowhere except for the insanity of the Liberal Democrats and the zealots of the MEDIA. That's a lot to fight against when nobody else gives a shit. How are we going to take our country back when all these drones just sit back and accept the diktat of the Alinsky Crowd?

If we ever make a dent in the Progressive policies, we had better start exactly NOW. And, that means voting for Trump.

I can't believe all the Republicans that have trashed Trump and by association, propping up that evil bitch, Hillary? I'm telling you, these assholes like George Will and Johna Goldberg aught to have their asses kicked because they might as well just say: VOTE FOR THAT EVIL BITCH HILLARY INSTEAD OF TRUMP!

I know I will never forget, if she is elected and those RINO's did everything they could to help! Not Trump, they helpthe evil BITCH! That's just crazy! Don't they understand? Anybody, an empty suit is preferable to that EVIL LYING BITCH!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 07:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
On this board I have stated many times the complicit media is the enemy , Agreed!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2016 07:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Report I just read on Drudge. Supposedly, George Bush senior intends to vote for Hillary! What?

But, I will say this much. I was never happy with Bush when he started trashing the NRA over a "Jack booted thugs" comment. That little gem was unforgivable all by itself. Apparently, he resigned his membership over it?

If he truly intends to vote for Hillary, that is simply SHAMEFUL

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters