The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This would really suck big time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This would really suck big time
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 06:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I just got this email in:

"...I had to take my vehicle to the mechanic the other day for service. The Service Manager, Pete, gave me a ride home and on the way he told me his theory about the upcoming election and the next four years of U.S. government.
At first I thought it a bit far fetched. But as I listened to him it began to make sense, scary sense.

I believe that Hillary Clinton will win the election in November, Pete began. Then, sometime between November and January, Hillary will be indicted. The IRS is now investigating the Clinton Foundation and the whole e-mail thing is not over yet.

Once under indictment she won't be able to assume the Office of the President in January. Tim Kaine, who will not actually be the Vice President because neither he nor Hillary have been inaugurated, cannot assume the Presidency.
The Speaker of the House cannot move up to it because there is already a sitting President and Vice President. So, President Obama, in an Executive Order citing an emergency situation, gives himself another four years in office and is the only way possible.

Pete believes Obama has been planning this for a while now, knowing he has enough on Hillary to indict her. Had the Attorney General indicted her based on evidence from the FBI this plan would not have worked because the DNC would have quickly come up with another candidate

If you think about it, it is not that outrageous. Many people on the left, including the President, want Obama to stay another four years. The law prohibits him from being re-elected so the only ways he can do it is by declaring martial law and suspending the election (which would be a very negative thing for the country) or to declare himself still President because the elected candidate cannot assume her duties.

The latter makes more sense and is actually more feasible. And since it has never been done before, it would set a precedent that would be difficult to challenge.

Of course, if Trump wins the election none of this is going to happen. But what if Pete is correct? Four more years of Obama and a mostly useless Republican House and Senate would give Obama the time he needs to continue destroying and changing the country to fit his stated goals (actually the goals of the New World Order).

I thanked Pete for the ride home and for messing up my day. Now I have more things to worry about!"

And now this happens which makes me believe obama may actually be doing this and obama will have a third term:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fbi-found-14000-new-hillary-clinton-emails/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 06:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard this scenario before. It seems like something that can't happen in America, but as dishonest as the democrats and the complicit Media is, anything is possible?

The question is: should this happen, will the sheeple put up with it? I think they will bitch and moan but when push comes to shove, nobody has the balls to rebel.

And, yes, it's pathetic. Calling Edmund Burke!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 08:09 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Too bad we cannot resurrect Edmund Burke!

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 08:37 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama/Hillary...whats the fucking difference?
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 08:49 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 08:54 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Despite all the cherry picked "polls" to the contrary, I really believe that trump is far in the lead. Erection fraud is her only chance...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 09:59 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
What he says ^^
http://www.infowars.com/trump-defeats-hillary-in-poll-monmouth-amends-it-to-give-hillary-victory/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 11:45 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a different take on the polls. I think the media and pollsters are showing her with a lead so as to explain why she wins with the massive network of voter fraud in this country especially in the swing states. I fully believe they did this with Obama in the last general election.

As far as AZ's commentary goes Hillary may be indicted but there won't be time to convict her and I believe there is a law that says she can't even be tried unless she's impeached and removed from office first.

If she were a Republican she would be automatically removed from holding office but the Democrats always circle the wagons when one of their own is in trouble. Charles Rangel was caught basically doing the same thing as Randy Cunningham. Cunningham went to prison and Rangel is still in congress.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2016 01:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Read my recent post in the political forum for a glimmer of hope. (not to be confused with "Hope and Change")

[ August 23, 2016, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters