The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Obama proves what a worthless POS he is

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama proves what a worthless POS he is
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 20, 2016 05:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, can you imagine any other Administration suing an ex Navy Seal for writing a book? Me neither.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/20/ex-navy-seal-to-pay-feds-6-6-million-to-settle-suit-over-book-on-bin-laden-raid.html

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31351 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2016 10:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump could gain some bonus points by announcing that his legal was going to 'look into this'.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7522 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2016 06:16 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
I despise Obama and this administration.....I detest our DOJ and its lack of willingness to go after that bitch hillary, but frankly, this guy had it coming.There are 10's of thousands that serve in the US SOC....and this guy decided he could jeopardize everyone elses security for his own benefit?!?!....If he wanted to be a rock star, he should have gone on american idol.

"NON SIBI SED PATRIAE"

[ August 21, 2016, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: CrossJ ]

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters