The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » California is Bat Shit Crazy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: California is Bat Shit Crazy
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2016 08:28 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
California Assembly Declares August ‘Muslim Appreciation Month’

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/08/01/muslim-california-proclaim-august-appreciation-month/

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2016 11:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Idiots!

Trump has said a lot of stupid things but screening muslims before admitting them is not one of them.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2016 12:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well that settles the `What's for supper question?'.
BBQ'ed pork ribs it is.
Fuk the smelly little camel shaggers.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2016 07:04 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda makes you wonder why liberals are anxious to see their country destroyed.

All anyone has to do is take a look at Europe to see what's going to happen here when those Syrian "refugees" get here in numbers.

Here in Oregon illegal Hispanics like raping young white girls. If it's reported at all they don't bother telling you it was an illegal that did it.

When I lived in North Central Washington state the little town of Brewster was the murder capital of the country per capita. 90% of the residents are Mexican and most are illegals working in the orchards. All we need is more trouble.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters